Deleted

Frost DK question

Hello Guys,

I'm an returning frost DK player and i have done some reading how to play the frost dk the best way.
    Now i have read about the best build and i know that's breath of sindragosa, but i don't like the playstyle of this build.

Is there any other viable build for an frost dk?
    i accept that i will be doing less dps then the sindragosa build, but if it's totally shit then i better of searching a different class.

thanks for any advice guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistiq25 View Post
    Hello Guys,

I'm an returning frost DK player and i have done some reading how to play the frost dk the best way.
    Now i have read about the best build and i know that's breath of sindragosa, but i don't like the playstyle of this build.

Is there any other viable build for an frost dk?
    i accept that i will be doing less dps then the sindragosa build, but if it's totally shit then i better of searching a different class.

thanks for any advice guys.
    7.2.5:

With Breath, the best frost spec by far, it's pretty much the worst spec in the game.
    Without Breath, well, you can compete with tanks I guess.

7.3:

Breath and non-breath specs are pretty much on par, theorycrafting with tuning so far shows cautious optimism about being middle to upper middle of the pack. Legendaries like chest and wrist play a huge role though.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2017-08-11 at 10:16 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, same feeling here. I had a lot of fun leveling (for the first time since the release of DKs) up to 100, but really not digging the breath playstyle. Feels like all you do is babysit a rapidly depleting bar. And that's coming form someone maining a spriest, where you literally spend the entire fight babysitting a rapidly depleting bar.