Moonglaives + Mantle and Cloak for Sub - Maiden

Did someone try that? I'm gonna try tomorrow, 'cause Moonglaives 1m30 cd lines up with shield every time and cloak 30 stacks too.
    Also I get like 15% vers with Moonglaives while 98% mastery and 27% crit (+ I dont have Denial).
    Will it work? Opinions?
    PS.: Got a 99% at Mistress today using Cloak + Moonglaives, that trinket is ridiculous.

Moonglaives and Cloak on ST fight will grant you less DPS than ST items setup. Using Glaives and Cloak for Maiden would only make sense if your raid had specifically problems with pushing out "dps check" (wait, what?) during Wrath of the Creators. However, that is not going to happen since Maiden is joke, doesn't have any DPS checks at all, and is all about not wiping your raid and survival.

PS.: Cloak + Moonglaives for Mistress

Last edited by Wenoxar; 2017-08-12 at 09:59 AM.

Ended up with Class Ring + Specter, 99%. Cloak + glaives was doing poorly, even with 10 stacks of orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Loredarius View Post
    Ended up with Class Ring + Specter, 99%. Cloak + glaives was doing poorly, even with 10 stacks of orbs.
    "PS.: Got a 99% at Mistress today using Cloak + Moonglaives, that trinket is ridiculous."

What is it now? You got a 99% log with Cloak and Glaives but then you were not using them because that setup was doing poorly?
    "Men, Women and Children. None were spared the masters wrath. Your Death will be no different" - Falric

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immunize View Post
    "PS.: Got a 99% at Mistress today using Cloak + Moonglaives, that trinket is ridiculous."

What is it now? You got a 99% log with Cloak and Glaives but then you were not using them because that setup was doing poorly?
    He talked about mistress and then about maiden

Btw whats the point of this thread? brag about a 99 parse?

Deleted
    Nah bro, no one tried an aoe setup on a 100% single target boss, cause that would be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehaduhams View Post
    He talked about mistress and then about maiden

Btw whats the point of this thread? brag about a 99 parse?
    Ah I'm blind. Makes more sense now :P
    "Men, Women and Children. None were spared the masters wrath. Your Death will be no different" - Falric

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loredarius View Post
    PS.: Got a 99% at Mistress today using Cloak + Moonglaives, that trinket is ridiculous.
    Assuming not Mythic because cloak and moonglaives would have caused a lot of problems haha

Quote Originally Posted by Wunju View Post
    Nah bro, no one tried an aoe setup on a 100% single target boss, cause that would be stupid.
    Well looks like you're single minded, let me explain:
    Maiden orb buff at guitar hero phase is around 30s, 20s with max stacks, Shadow Blades baseline is 28s (without relics), boss change position so no specter double hit, 3% vers sim almost the same as 3k agi, cloak bursts for round 6mil with 30stacks + mantle, glaives goes for around 5~6 mil per target 1m30s cd. You know, i was just wondering if this ton of burst wouldn't be better in fight wich you have a burst window every 2 min.
    And you choose to contribute nothing, sad.