Deleted

Google Docs Help

is there anyone who can help me out ?
    I have a weight loss spreadsheet that I have developed to help me loose weight, would like it to give a text result based on a number range.

Example
    if the range is 30+ in one cell a1 then the text result in a2 would be "obese"
    if the range is between 25 to 29.9 in a1 then the result in a2 would be "overweight"
    if the range is between 18.5 to 24.9 in a1 then the result in a2 would be "Healthy"

for the life of me, I can not figure out how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind figured it

I know it's not what you're asking for but I'm guessing that's something to do with BMI or similar. Weight alone is not something you can say healthy or not to due to muscle mass and other factors. I'm sure someone with actual knowledge can help if that's something you're looking into.

Good luck with the weight loss either way though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you needing help with your loose weight or to LOSE weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    I know it's not what you're asking for but I'm guessing that's something to do with BMI or similar. Weight alone is not something you can say healthy or not to due to muscle mass and other factors. I'm sure someone with actual knowledge can help if that's something you're looking into.

Good luck with the weight loss either way though!
    100% this yeah.. bmi is a terrible system and takes nothing into account. fuck that shit completely.

good luck with your weight loss, but look up better health metrics~ you can lose a stone of fat and replace it with a stone of muscle, bmi wont reflect any change.

Deleted
    The spredsheet (spelling intentional to annoy the spelling nazis) is just a rough guide, something for me to look at and say to myself "Well done, you have lost a total of X and dropped this much in your BMI.

If you are looking into counting calories,ect look into MyFitnessPal (its on ios and android).. Its really awesome.

Also fuck BMI

Hey, guys! myself Devayani I'm a newbie on this Website. I hope that I will get here new experience and ideas.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2018-12-08 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    The spredsheet (spelling intentional to annoy the spelling nazis) is just a rough guide, something for me to look at and say to myself "Well done, you have lost a total of X and dropped this much in your BMI.
    Nothing is better than stepping on a weight scale at the end of the week or month, maybe try this

------

Quote Originally Posted by PhantasmagoriaX View Post
    If you are looking into counting calories,ect look into MyFitnessPal (its on ios and android).. Its really awesome.

Also fuck BMI
    Also "etc"