Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    The OP's question was what had the slowest mobility.
    I believe Shadow Priests, with this talent, would be the slowest, so I thought it worth mentioning.
    I also didn't believe it practical that Shadow Priests would take it, so I thought Frost DKs were also worth noting.
    That was all, my apologies.
    But then in the fastest, you included talents like Felblade, Tiger's Lust and Wild Charge?

Seems heavily biased. Either you go off 0 mobility talents, or you go off realistic situations.

Not sure who would care about mobility of specs in situations that don't happen/matter.

Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post

I just would like to know what you think are the 3 fastest and slowest classes in this game.
    FAST
    MONK DH WARRIOR

SLOW
    DK PALADIN PRIEST

And I would recommend to check out this classes in Arcway at the run to the LastBoss. If you play any of the SLOW classes, the FAST classes will outrun the MINIMAP MAX RANGE in seconds. Not only you wont see them, but you wont even track them on your minimap. If this is a sprint race between FAST and SLOW - they will outrun you, they will win the race, they will celebrate and than they will wait for you to arrive in the dark.

I play this game since release and there were allways SLOW classes and classes for kiting. But the difference in legion between FAST and SLOW classes is just heartbreaking.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    But then in the fastest, you included talents like Felblade, Tiger's Lust and Wild Charge?

Seems heavily biased. Either you go off 0 mobility talents, or you go off realistic situations.

Not sure who would care about mobility of specs in situations that don't happen/matter.
    Well, I went off Slowest as in, how you could get as slow as possible, and fastest in terms of how you could get as fast as possible..

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Well, I went off Slowest as in, how you could get as slow as possible, and fastest in terms of how you could get as fast as possible..
    There's very little logic in it, the fastest and slowest in situations that don't matter/exist don't mean much of anything.