Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I wouldn't count murlocs to be sapient enough to count. If it can't say "don't eat me" its ok to eat it.
    murlocs build villages, develop shamanism and priesthood and probably even metallurgy. i doubt they can be classified as "not enough sapient". or you are ok to eat a child because he is less than a murloc? °-°

Come to think of it, the only crop based enterprise handled by orcs I remember is in Arathi Highlands and I'm pretty sure it's mostly mushrooms or other crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    murlocs build villages, develop shamanism and priesthood and probably even metallurgy. i doubt they can be classified as "not enough sapient". or you are ok to eat a child because he is less than a murloc? °-°
    Children can (or at least can grow to be able to) say more than gmrlgrglllmr. And in my (cooking) book mgrlrgrls of all kinds mean "its ok to eat me, becaus im dumb primitive".

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    You heard the rules, if it can't talk you can eat it. Now grab your murloc eating fork
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Children can (or at least can grow to be able to) say more than gmrlgrglllmr. And in my (cooking) book mgrlrgrls of all kinds mean "its ok to eat me, becaus im dumb primitive".
    so, if you meet a non-english speaker (or potential english speaker) child you will eat him?
    because that grllrlgmlm isnt without grammar :|

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I'd assume that there are tracts of farmland being used to supply all the major cities, but only the ones that are involved with in-game quests or events are ever shown.
    pretty much this

major civilization can only exist because of agriculture
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    so, if you meet a non-english speaker (or potential english speaker) child you will eat him?
    These are the rules now.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Gigz, is that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, if you can't say as much as "don't eat me" its totally fine for me to wrap them in cocoon and inject with digestive fluids....not like i would ever do something like that *cough*.

These are the rules now.
    good, i will prepare my humans fork on my forsaken, after all he cant say "by the light, dont eat me" in gutterspeak

10+ Year Old Account
    good, i will prepare my humans fork on my forsaken, after all he cant say "by the light, dont eat me" in gutterspeak
    My forsaken character is traveling gourment who made tasting flesh of all humanoids on azeroth (and beyoooooond) her life goal. She even writes the book.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=56041/rona-greenteeth
    Holy shit lol

My forsaken character is traveling gourment who made tasting flesh of all humanoids on azeroth (and beyoooooond) her life goal. She even writes the book.
    but now the next problem. my character is a deathstalker, so there are a lot of possibilities that he knows a lot of languages. i should ignore that particular or the eat law dont work this way?

10+ Year Old Account
    but now the next problem. my character is a deathstalker, so there are a lot of possibilities that he knows a lot of languages. i should ignore that particular or the eat law dont work this way?
    If you are deaf, everything is edible
    Holy shit lol

I wouldn't count murlocs to be sapient enough to count. If it can't say "don't eat me" its ok to eat it.
    I mean murloc intelligence is a bit shady, but Sir Finley Mrrgglton (who is technically a canon character) was taught Common.

Although you think that the murlocs in Elywnn and Westfall would've at least picked up some words, I mean even the gnolls and kobolds grasp basic Common. Maybe murlocs are naturally very stubborn?

If you are deaf, everything is edible
    but a conquer of gilneas cant be deaf D:

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I mean murloc intelligence is a bit shady, but Sir Finley Mrrgglton (who is technically a canon character) was taught Common.

Although you think that the murlocs in Elywnn and Westfall would've at least picked up some words, I mean even the gnolls and kobolds grasp basic Common. Maybe murlocs are naturally very stubborn?
    murlocs are like french. they are proud of their language!
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2017-08-12 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    There are no sources, to my knowledge, that states Orcs are cannibals.
    The only cannibalistic race, available to players, is Troll.

And what "natural affinity for evil" are you referring to? Brown/red (green can be argued) orcs are no more evil than any other player race..
    I'm pretty sure cannibalism was banned from decree by Thrall for the Darkspears. Although I'm not sure how strongly they enforce(d) this.

Vol'jin seemed pretty liberal though...

Deleted
    I remember in Garrosh's short leader story that it said that the markets were full of goods, from vegetables to meat, but many came from trade.
    It could be possible that orcs grew pigs, harvested cacti, hunted and fished and then traded some goods for vegetables and fruits.

Trolls most surely fish. And raptors make eggs. Maybe those are edible. Actually this is a great point, the birds in WoW are sometimes the size of horses. You could feed an entire family off their eggs.

The forsaken like using the blight because it ensures the humans would leave. They expressed disappointment in south shores case that they wouldn't be able to live there now. I haven't seen anything about forsaken farms, but that would be a interesting .

The forsaken turning lordaeron into a breadbasket. Since they don't need to eat at all. They export massive amounts of grain and become the hordes main food source, or if they were malicious they could also supply grain to the alliance and create a gap between people who want lordaeron, and people who wouldn't want to invade because the food would stop coming.

End of wishful thinking/headcanon.

But yea, forsaken want to restor blighted land to live there, they use the blight as a pesticide.
    Southshore is an extreme circumstance; the concentration of blight there would quite literally melt them. Otherwise, I don't recall any examples of them actively cleansing any of their land, save of hostile undead, animals, and undead animals.

Either way, the only case where they'd take up farming is, as you explained, to feed their allies or use for trade.

Isn't using zombies as labour in farms just a biological form of mechanization? Hehe