5+ Year Old Account

Returning player (who has moved from the UK to NZ) looking to get back in.

Hi All,

Not 100% sure if this is the best place for this, so excuse me if not.

In a bit of a conundrum here.

I put WoW down a couple of years ago, after endgame raiding in WotLK followed by a bit of casual in Cata. Having recently managing to get set up with a gaming PC, I am looking to get back into WoW, more so as a casual player than anything else at the moment.

Trouble I have is that in that time, I've moved from the UK to New Zealand, and so all my current characters and progression is in my EU account, and as far as I can see, I will have to start everything over, including a new account, if I want to play on US/Oceanic servers.

Given I have no ties to anyone/guild in the UK, I would be keen to get involved in a NZ based guild with a good social aspect, but I am obviously wary of dropping everything and starting again if the experience is going to be no different from playing on the EU servers (barring latency ofc).

Are there any good NZ based guilds out there with a good atmosphere that would be worth looking at?

Thanks

Lenio

TLR - Returning player moved to NZ from UK debating if it is worth switching account and starting again.

Hey mate,

You should be able to move your characters! I would contact Blizzard! Won't know until you ask

Our NZ guild is awesome - one of the top (there aren't too many) Great friendly and mature vibe

<Imperious> 3/9M 9/9H @Frostmourne-[A] is a 2 nights/week raiding guild.

We are currently looking for skilled players to bolster our ranks for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We raid two nights a week with a third optional night for cleanup/H clear, and we also we have a very active and friendly membership with groups forming daily for M+/alt raids etc.

Raid times:
    Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6pm - 9pm AEST. - NZ FRIENDLY TIMES! (With an optional raid Sunday for cleanup/Heroic farm.)

We are looking to add a couple more reliable, awesome and mature people to our roster for the push through mythic Tomb of Sargeras.

Currently recruiting ranged DPS, Mage or Lock specifically, however all outstanding applicants will be considered regardless of spec/class/role.

If interested feel free to contact:
    Gerbosaurus - PjamesH#6311
    Starquake - Anthraxcake#2112

5+ Year Old Account
    That is what I would have thought! But you actually need to set up a whole new WoW account and re-purchase the games + game time! Not ideal...

Thanks for your suggestion though, I think I'll get everything set up and drop an in-game message to those players. Given I'm going to have to start from scratch may not be in a position to raid for a wee while though. Hopefully not too long though!

Cheers

Lenio