Blood of sargeras vendor in 7.3

Hello friends,

Has anyone had a look at what is going on with the blood vendor in the upcoming patch? Does she stay the same of does she develop a hunger for the primal sargerite instead?

This would hold some implications on which shoulder enchant I should be using or if I should actually be saving the bloods for said patch.

Bloods won't be desirable for the same reasons they were before.
    There will still be a demand I expect for materials, particularly for armor crafting and food.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Bloods won't be desirable for the same reasons they were before.
    There will still be a demand I expect for materials, particularly for armor crafting and food.
    The new primal sargerite holds less value to me than the blood of sargeras itself as I mainly use them for flasks and potions. Hence I'd be interested in knowing if the Blood vendor herself is changing her desired currency requirements.

Blood vendor remains the same as its now, and there is (currently) no PS vendor.
    Doubt we'll get one either, remember Legion launched without a vendor and she got added in later.
    Maybe just for the new mats but think its kinda unlikely.

Edit: Just logged onto ptr to check so if you are looking for a source, its me xd

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bloods will continue to drop and be used for things, vendor isn't going away, probably not even after 8.0.

I expect a new sargerite vendor in 7.3.5.

Nethershard will still drop as well, used for the various toys/nethershard essence and 850 gear, just not used for 880 gear as it stands right now, we get cheaper BoA 880 tokens for Argus content/currency.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-12 at 11:07 PM.

You think they would of learned from BoS and add in a vendor for PS with the patch for those who have no use for them.

I have not noticed yet.

probably going to add a new vendor for the new material, just like with the nethershards vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Blood vendor remains the same as its now, and there is (currently) no PS vendor.
    Doubt we'll get one either, remember Legion launched without a vendor and she got added in later.
    Which was a huge oversight. What the fuck was an Alchemist going to do with 2000 bloods? Spend them on 2000 Alchemist Stones? Yeah okay.

Alchemy even has a Transmute for bloods and had nothing to spend it on until the blood vendor and Potions of Prolonged Power (which also got added in later as a cheaper alternative plus something for Alchemists to do with the thousands they accumulated).

Inb4 "Use your other profession": Herbalism doesn't use them either.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.