10+ Year Old Account

The Login Screen Contained Spoilers the Whole Time

I just noticed after getting disconnected just now, looking at the login screen I noticed Argus hovering in the sky above. Not sure how I never noticed until now. Pretty cool foreshadowing.

Speaking of shadows, when you compare the current login screen with the older beta version, you'll notice a beam of light was added that shines down on the whole scene. Maybe a reference to the Army of Light?

Old screen for ref:
    Last edited by Duravian; 2017-08-13 at 06:41 AM.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

That's not broken up enough to be Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda just assumed it's on a random legion world, because even if it was a spoiler, there's 2 bodies in the sky, neither of which are the size or colour of Azeroth's moon.

Deleted
    There are multiple planets including Argus yes but that doesn't imply we're going there. And it's the home planet of the Legion so wouldn't you think it's a bit normal to put it there? Not in the way of maaaaybe you're going to Argus in 7.3 winkwinkwink?

To really demonstrate you're wrong about this, they didn't even know themselves we were going to Argus, the first plan was some island but that was scrapped for Argus. So no, not really a spoiler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    There are multiple planets including Argus yes but that doesn't imply we're going there. And it's the home planet of the Legion so wouldn't you think it's a bit normal to put it there? Not in the way of maaaaybe you're going to Argus in 7.3 winkwinkwink?

To really demonstrate you're wrong about this, they didn't even know themselves we were going to Argus, the first plan was some island but that was scrapped for Argus. So no, not really a spoiler.
    I can clearly make out Kalimdor on the bigger planet on the right. It is Azeroth. For a green cracked planet to be that close in the sky could imply nothing else but exactly what occurred at the end of 7.2. I heard about the island thing, but I wouldn't put this past them either. No way they had -no- idea they were going to do something with Argus ahead of time, that would just be horrible planning, and Blizz has had way too many expansions now for that I think. Furthermore, this entire xpac seems to have been thoroughly thought out in terms of patch pacing and story content.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."