Children of the wild gods and death

So we know that when wild gods die their souls return to the dream and they eventually reincarnate. But what about their children? I've found lore that suggests that the spirits of dryads and such return to the dream, but can they eventually reincarnate too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only beings bound to the Emerald Dream go there even if not descendant of a Wild God (which themselves have no inherent connection). Otherwise they go to the Shadowlands like everything else. Tauren are descendant of a Wild God and die just like normal.

I see, but some lore says that animals, dryads, and such go to the dream once they die. OK so, another question, what if you died in the dream?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    what if you died in the dream?
    Then you are dead for good.

Formerly known as Arafal

What is a wild god?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    What is a wild god?
    Ursoc is a wild God as were all the big animal spirits , so are the loa. I believe the four celestials are wild gods as well
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Ursoc died in the Dream and he still appeared after Xavius' death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Y'argh, this Lore be riddled with inconsistencies, they still be panning it out y'see.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Ursoc is a wild God as were all the big animal spirits , so are the loa. I believe the four celestials are wild gods as well
    Thank you, didn't know that. You shouldn't have answered! Now I'll feed your bones to the storm crows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Thank you, didn't know that. You shouldn't have answered! Now I'll feed your bones to the storm crows!
    Best of luck with that - stormcrows still haven't been added to the game despite the mount existing in the game files since patch 5.4.0.17191.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    There are worse ways to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Ursoc was killed in the dream and I think he appeared at the end of the raid anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Ursoc was killed in the dream and I think he appeared at the end of the raid anyway.
    I wondered about that as well. Perhaps his spirit can still manifest, but he can't manifest in the physical realm? Or it could just be an oversight on Blizzard's part. I always equated the Nether and the Dream to each other.

Keep in mind that there is a difference between dying physically and having your spirit be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    There are worse ways to go.
    Yeah, like being locked up in a cage and being fed to your week long hungering dogs of war...

Madness will consume you!!!