Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Magni scenario is pointless

Here I thought this scenario would give us hints towards the next expansion. But then it was revealed at the end that...

Sargeras is coming for us and we have to go to Argus.

Wow. Thanks Blizzard. For all those that haven't payed attention in the last 5 years, and for which the big fucking Argus in the sky and the Kil'jaeden kill cinematic wasn't enough of a clue. Now everybody knows that Sargeras is after us and we will go to Argus.

I know there were Void creatures and minions of the Old Gods, too, and they talked about the world soul, but none of that was news either.

Well, it said our destiney will unfold at Argus. I strongly believe that "destiny" might be a hint towards the new expansion maybe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Better than nothing.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Well, the "hint" here is imho Magni + Azeroth's world soul. Magni is not on our side, he's corrupted and so is Azeroth.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Here I thought this scenario would give us hints towards the next expansion. But then it was revealed at the end that...

Wow. Thanks Blizzard. For all those that haven't payed attention in the last 5 years, and for which the big fucking Argus in the sky and the Kil'jaeden kill cinematic wasn't enough of a clue. Now everybody knows that Sargeras is after us and we will go to Argus.

I know there were Void creatures and minions of the Old Gods, too, and they talked about the world soul, but none of that was news either.
    99% of playerbase do not read mmochampion and dont know anything about Argus - so its logical they must be introduced into patch somehow

7+ Year Old Account
    ye, so pointless.

not that we just purged azeroth of some of her nightmares or something like that.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergunk View Post
    I strongly believe that "destiny" might be a hint towards the new expansion maybe.
    thats just there to sell more destiny 2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    ye, so pointless.
    In game lore is never pointless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    In game lore is never pointless.

guess i should've added /s at the end there.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    99% of playerbase do not read mmochampion and dont know anything about Argus - so its logical they must be introduced into patch somehow
    You don't need to read mmochampion to know what the fuck is Argus. If the players hadn't read lore and quest text and just powerleveled up ROFLing through the map is their fault to lack knowledge. I mean it takes less than a minute to google "BIG GREEN PLANET IN SKY WOW" even if you don't have any clue. People have to remember that this is an mmo where almost everything turns around a lore, this isn't LoL or Overwatch where you queue a match, you win it and go home.

PS: I like those story quest but it's no excuse for slacks
    Last edited by mmocd1c9020b34; 2017-08-16 at 10:39 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

Why does it need to be new? How do you know what they are setting up?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, the "hint" here is imho Magni + Azeroth's world soul. Magni is not on our side, he's corrupted and so is Azeroth.
    Wait, where was the hint for Magni being corrupted?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Who says you need to read MMO-Champion? Argus is visible in the sky and it's all explained in the Kil'jaeden kill cinematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Why does it need to be new? How do you know what they are setting up?
    Because they said it at the end?

Deleted

The real kicker ofcourse being that Sargeras is not coming for us. He is, once again, letting his minions do(not do) his work for him

Because 100% of the population follows the ptr and knows everything about 7.3.

I can't wait for the ridiculous deus ex machina Blizzard will come up with for us to deal with the Void then if they take Azeroth out of the equation (or even put her against us)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Because they said it at the end?
    Do you understand what set up means?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Wait, where was the hint for Magni being corrupted?
    The only "hint" is the Il'gynoth whisper: "The King of Diamonds has been made a Pawn."

Our destiny is on Argus - nice way to get us away from Azeroth and let all the other events for the upcoming expansion unfold, isn't it?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I was like wait this is it? I suppose it could be cool for people that don't realize we are about to go to Argus or that Azeroth is a lass.

Anyone did it as a Shadow Priest to see if Xal'atath has something to say during this ?

Deleted
    The only "hint" is the Il'gynoth whisper: "The King of Diamonds has been made a Pawn."

Our destiny is on Argus - nice way to get us away from Azeroth and let all the other events for the upcoming expansion unfold, isn't it?
    Yeah but that isn't from the scenario. And also, that can be interpreted different ways. A pawn isn't necessarily corrupted. And it could mean that he is a pawn of the Titans now, or a pawn of the world soul.

Here I thought this scenario would give us hints towards the next expansion.[/B].
    That's because you're a complete fool. Legion scenario being about legion? Shocking.
    I <3 JK Rowling.