Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

World of warcraft Shadowfall

so thought id just compile genki's compilation, whoever he is lol so its easier for peolple too see. imo the 2 latest leaks are interesting, " black empire" and this one. but once again this is not mine. keep in mind these are not all the info these are.only what was mentioned in a chat with genki.

name: Shadowfall
    dynamic lightning, apparently experimental and relates to weather? or maybe effects.
    features, cross faction chat enabled in rp realms
    racial campaignsfor each race i.e; humans retaking kingdoms, undead taking them, gnomes and gnomregan, orcs helping the high overlord and uniting the clans, worgen retaking gilneas, trolls choosing new chieftan, dwarfs and the unrest of their council, goblins are cartel fighting etc...
    world pvp is back with city seiges
    new customization for alot of the races as well as worgen and goblin updates.
    3 new battlegrounds all with new mechanics
    old zones with better lvling and content ( was a little unclear) but think of cataclysm
    no new races but the existing ones getting a big changes.
    belfs and draenei zones getting updated and support flying. there seems to be a big focus on races.
    new zones include kultiras (obv) and northern plaguelands being added to EK, Tel abim for kalimdor and we will also vist kezan and zandalar. most of the end game pve content is on old world.
    artifact changes so artfacts stay but we will craft our own weps since we wont be using the ones we have right now (makes sense, that the only thing more.powerful thab ashbringer and dat shit is something we.make our own.)
    new.emotes but minor

lore so almost all the major npc will be involved as this expac happens all around azeroth. jaina is not bad nor crazy. its unclear who the big bad was, but what genki said was " you are and you are and he is and she is" almost definately sarcasm and most.likely secret. aegwynn chogall are having a story written for them. the theme is about old god nzoth and his influence on the world but there are.also alot of side stories.
    Last edited by mmoce8ed29874f; 2017-08-18 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    so thought id just compile genki's compilation, whoever he is lol so its easier for peolple too see. imo the 2 latest leaks are interesting, " black empire" and this one. but once again this is not mine. keep in mind these are not all the info these are.only what was mentioned in a chat with genki.

dynamic lightning, apparently experimental and relates to weather? or maybe effects.
    features, cross faction chat diabled in rp realms
    racial campaignsfor each race i.e; humans retaking kingdoms, undead taking them, gnomes and gnomregan, orcs helping the high overlord and uniting the clans, worgen retaking gilneas, trolls choosing new chieftan, dwarfs and the unrest of their council, goblins are cartel fighting etc...
    old zones with better lvling and content ( was a little unclear) but think of cataclysm
    belfs and draenei zones getting updated and support flying. there seems to be a big focus on races.
    new zones include kultiras (obv) and northern plaguelands being added to EK, Tel abim for kalimdor and we will also vist kezan and zandalar. most of the end game pve content is on old world.
    artifact changes so artfacts stay but we will craft our own weps since we wont be using the ones we have right now (makes sense, that the only thing more.powerful thab ashbringer and dat shit is something we.make our own.)
    new.emotes but minor

lore so almost all the major npc will be involved as this expac happens all around azeroth. jaina is not bad nor crazy. its unclear who the big bad was, but what genki said was " you are and you are and he is and she is" almost definately sarcasm and most.likely secret. aegwynn chogall are having a story written for them. the theme is about old god nzoth and his influence on the world but there are.also alot of side stories.
    Genki's leak looks super forced. Those text boxes look like from the 90s or some old game menus..

Deleted

features, cross faction chat diabled in rp realms
    new.emotes but minor

Still waiting for the actual source. Not the imgur compilation. Where was it from? 4chan? Archived thread somewhere?

And this couldn't have been added as a post in the other thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    just like i said in the real thread, this sounds too good to be true.
    This is the irony in this game. Simple things that people want are not implemented and when they are rumoured, people say "too good to be true". What I am getting at is, why should these things be considered "too good" instead of "requested and pending implementation"? Oh well.

Deleted
    wasnt there a zone right above eastern and westrrn plaguelands on the map but inaccible. so maybe they decide to add it finally

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably the area between Ghostland and EP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    And this couldn't have been added as a post in the other thread?
    sorry thought it would be easier to read like this when its.posted.like a traditional leak

Deleted
    lol no

Haha good one

Deleted
    just like i said in the real thread, this sounds too good to be true.
    I'm on the same boat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marren17 View Post
    lol no

Haha good one
    why not i see nothi g wrong with the bame and if they wanted they could make the bgs. its been years since the last bg they have had time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Probably the area between Ghostland and EP
    It used to be known as Northeron afaik.

Deleted
    ignore my spelling. writing on phone cba to correct

Deleted
    Western Plaguelands.
    Eastern Plaguelands.

Now Northern Plaguelands. I assume an area added north of Stratholme that is going to be the Northern Plaguelands.

Think about this.

When they did Cataclysm, they redid the old world. They made the old world flyable. However they still left certain areas unflyable or broken. Like Stratholme, Blood Elf and Draenei area, etc. The theme here seems to be to redo the world again to make it all flyable and unbroken. Quel'thalas will actually be part of the Eastern Kingdoms and not on its own server. If they're doing that, then revealing a new area there makes sense, as we've never had legit methods of going there. We don't know what's beyond there. There used to be the old Quel'thalas area, maybe it's still in the game files, but we were never supposed to go there. So they use that opportunity to show what's there. It's one of the things that makes the leak somewhat believable. If it's fake, then that's good thinking on the part of the leaker.

Deleted
    Northern was part of the twilight highlands, so no.
    Wasn't that a retcon? I'm pretty sure there was an old map labelling it as Northeron.

Edit:

Yep, a retcon. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Northeron

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    It used to be known as Northeron afaik.
    There is still an area there.

This sounds too much of a fanservice... something Blizz would never do. RIP.

Deleted
    idk guys i like this one and to those that say the the zones are just fanfic legion was literaly fan service so i dont have a hard time beleiving these zones will make it

Deleted
    Not sure, but the icy cliffs of northeron are in game, just melted from the cataclysm climate shift.

Kirthaven is the only establishment of it still intact.

EDIT: i suggest not using wowwiki, severely false and outdated information.
    That's not really relevant. Wowwiki used to have accurate information, and the page I linked is from years ago.

Deleted
    Not really, most of it is strathholme, they would have to sever the zone to make stratholme apart of eastern plaguelands, then make the high elven ruins there much much larger.
    It's still there.