935 Spriest + 915 Rogue LF Late Night Raiding

Hey, myself and my friend are looking for a late night raiding guild. We'd love to raid weekends but any days after 9PM PST are doable. We're looking for a guild that's preferably 2/9M or further. I am 4/9M 9/9H on my Spriest and my rogue friend is 8/9H. My recent guild disbanded because our raid leader quit so I'm looking for a guild to raid with along side my friend. My friend recently returned to the game and I've been helping him catch up but I raided with him in Mythic HFC. If interested in both of us feel free to contact me @Syksyk #1857. My logs are under the name Missing as I name changed recently.

Spriest Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...jaeden/missing
    Rogue Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...dps&bracket=-1

Hey, i'll post our recruitment thread below, but i'm the Raid Leader for <Bad Guys> and we are a weekend raiding guild looking for a Rogue and Shadow Priest to fill out our last couple of remaining spots. We are on Mal'Ganis.

<Bad Guys> is a weekend raiding guild looking for more dedicated and fun-loving people seeking to progress through Legion content on a two day schedule.

We currently raid Saturday and Sunday 6pm-10pm CST. Our current progress is 4/9 Mythic and 9/9 in Heroic ToS.

The majority of <Bad Guys> has raided together since Wrath of the Lich King, with some of us having been together since vanilla and The Burning Crusade. We believe in forming friendship through raiding, while simultaneously taking clearing content very seriously.

Since we raid on the weekend to accommodate hectic lives(curse being adults!), we expect all of our raiders to do the following:

1)Maintain 90% raid attendance
    2)Fully understand your class and min/maxing to reach your potential
    3)Show up to raids with full consumables, enchants, upgrades, and gems
    4)Follow directions and be willing to accept constructive criticism
    5)Use the following addons-Deadly Boss Mods, Exorsus Raid Tools, RcLootCouncil
    6)Have a working microphone and be willing to speak up if the need arises.

Recruitment needs:

Sub Rogue
    Shadowpriest
    Windwalker Monk
    Boomkin
    Arms or Fury Warrior
    Retribution Paladin
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Mage

If you are considering joining, or just want to find out more information, speak to one of our officers in game - Galbatroix or Zeno. You can also contact Zeno(Zeno#1740), Gingersnap(wheesper#1889), (Krixus#1351) or me (Galbatroix#1691).
    through our battletags.

*LF all specs/classes. Add Yangwarrior#1604, or Nas#1171 if you have any questions/concerns*

<Skada Doesnt Know>

Progression:
    1/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
    9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Times:
    Friday: 9:00 - 12:00PM CST (3 hours)
    Saturday: 7:00 - 11:00PM CST (4 hours)

Loot System: EP/GP

<Skada Doesnt Know> is a weekend raiding guild on Mal'ganis. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge mythic on a 7hr/wk schedule. To achieve this, these are the expectations we have of our players, and we have of ourselves.

Player Expectations:
    * Near perfect attendance
    * Quick grasp of boss mechanics/abilities
    * Knowledge of your class and multiple specs
    * Ability to follow directions
    * Willingness to improve

Officer Expectations:
    * Assist in player improvement
    * Maintain efficient raiding
    * Optimize boss strategies
    * Provide enjoyable raiding experience
    * Openness to suggestions

We pride ourselves in efficient raiding while maintaining a relaxed environment. If you enjoy steadfast progression without excess stress or time commitment, then this is the guild for you.

Jinru did you say late night? Well, I guess we might match on that front if you're East Coast...

<Ring of Outlaws> is 5/9 Mythic looking to add exceptional players to our roster.

Our previous accolades include 10/10 mythic nighthold prepatch (2 lockouts prior to Tomb release)

Our raid schedule is T/Th/Sun 7:30-10:30pst (10:30-1:30AM EST)

Contact me at: Joeey#1873 or alternatively feel free to PM me.