10+ Year Old Account

Community/Recruiting/Premade Site/Forum

Hi, I have been frustrated about this game since day one to be fair.

I love Overwatch, but I have soloed queued since day one and it's driving me insane. I have by far more losses than wins in this game, regardless of modes.

Are there any community sites, like Openraid for WoW, where you can find people to play with?

And why doesn't Blizzard implement some kind of Premade finder feature, like it has in WoW.

Blizzard always encourage people to play together but its overly complicated in Overwatch.

They need some kind of feature for this, losing more games will make me suicidal, I have already severe depression :S

Have you tried bonding/adding people you enjoyed playing with/against during your games ? That's how I got most of my friends. If you have a severe depression, you'd better go outside instead of closing yourself into a virtual world. Get some fresh air.

I may sound harsh, but that's my truth about it.

And as for the community site...technically you're posting in one already. There's also a sticky thread about it..
    Last edited by A-sayo; 2017-08-10 at 11:24 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not found anyone in many many months I want to play with. I think I mocked god or something, i am at almost 1000 competitive rating, down from 2500 and now it's impossible to get out. And I am at 20 straight lucioball losses. This is too much to handle.

And before you start flaming, no it's not my fault. I have an average of 4 gold medals per game (I know you don't win by medals but still), I'm literally the only one who use a mic, maybe 1 other guy in every 10th game. And I'm at like 50-0 in Limited Duel, which is just for fun (1o1). At the launch of the game, me and some friends were gonna go for top 500, but they all quit before the game to focus on CS sadly. Stuck with solo queue, everything has gone to hell. My point is, I'm a really good player, a good game. I've hold a steady Global Elite/Supreme in CS for 3 years now (as an example) as well, we even met Godsent once in a tournament, tho we lost of course. CS is not OW, but it shows I have e-sport in my blood so to speak. God I sound like an asshole, but what can I say. I should be at maybe 3500 rating but I'm stuck at 1000. Life is unfair. I don't wanna start over on another account either, as this is my main Blizzard account with 28000 achiv points in WoW and 100% achivs in D3 etc can't change now.

This game is unplayable solo, simple as that. I am seriously desperate for a way to find players to play with.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    This game is unplayable solo, simple as that. I am seriously desperate for a way to find players to play with.
    Can´t agree on that. I´m playing on PS4 and PC. Most of the time i go solo in different modes. I win, i loose, i draw. Depends on level of communication. To be fair, it may seem a lot easier when playing in a pug, but to me it sounds like that (maybe) the game is just not for you. Medals don´t count as for that you play correct. I get gold on dmg, kills and objective kills.. As D´va and Winston. MAybe my team did play wrong. But i often find myself more flanking and just poking on the objective more, then defending my team.

Maybe you should try and talk to the people in you matches, coordinate, make calls, give hints. And like @A-sayo said, make partners for playing in your matches. Can´t imagine that, like you stated, no one in "many many months" was appealing anough for you.

Not sure if it's exactly what you're after but the Your Overwatch channel on youtube has a discord server where there's LFG stuff going on regularly. Maybe you could find some people to play with there?

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I have not found anyone in many many months I want to play with. I think I mocked god or something, i am at almost 1000 competitive rating, down from 2500 and now it's impossible to get out. And I am at 20 straight lucioball losses. This is too much to handle.

And before you start flaming, no it's not my fault. I have an average of 4 gold medals per game (I know you don't win by medals but still), I'm literally the only one who use a mic, maybe 1 other guy in every 10th game. And I'm at like 50-0 in Limited Duel, which is just for fun (1o1). At the launch of the game, me and some friends were gonna go for top 500, but they all quit before the game to focus on CS sadly. Stuck with solo queue, everything has gone to hell. My point is, I'm a really good player, a good game. I've hold a steady Global Elite/Supreme in CS for 3 years now (as an example) as well, we even met Godsent once in a tournament, tho we lost of course. CS is not OW, but it shows I have e-sport in my blood so to speak. God I sound like an asshole, but what can I say. I should be at maybe 3500 rating but I'm stuck at 1000. Life is unfair. I don't wanna start over on another account either, as this is my main Blizzard account with 28000 achiv points in WoW and 100% achivs in D3 etc can't change now.

If you have gone months and not found a single player to put on your friend list the problem isn't everyone else in the world. The problem is your friends left this game and deep down inside you want to play with them and not anyone else. You have shut yourself off to anyone else and until you change your mindset you are not going to improve your situation. Your hidden mind is your ello hell.

Being depressed has a lot to do with how you choose to approach the situation. I suggest finding someone to talk to about it who is capable of proper listening and not someone who makes gut decisions based on them wanting you to be like them.

Ultimately when this game is all said and done and the new hotness comes along your rating isn't going to matter. What will matter is if you spent your time enjoying the game because when the power goes out ultimately you just spent hundreds of hours staring at a screen and clicking buttons.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.