Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post

If vanilla wasn't good, WoW wouldn't still exist and easily dominate over a decade later.

- - - Updated - - -
you wrong, it was a success for the moment. That doesn't mean it was great and the new things are bad, that you dont like it totally different. In the state of the game right now you can still RP if that someone if interested.

My way to think is, that they do the changes bc they do resarch and they find out is a improvement for the game, they can miss they are humans. But if the game didnt change and stay the way it was at Vanilla the game will die.

You can said what ever you want about the Vanilla server, but 1 is free to play, 2 the game that is 12 year old still have success, if not they will shut it down like other MMO that have die over the years that WoW have live and 3 yeah they aim to a new player base with each expansion bc is a business and they need to keep it generating money.

if you dont like or you can adapt (like most player) just quite and stop QQ. Is that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by akse View Post

Well.. some players just want MMO and RPG game. Which current game is not.
sorry but no. The game still is a MMO and still is a RPG game. I dont know where you getting isnt??.

Maybe i dont get what you want from a MMO but right now, if i compare WoW with any other MMO out there it have the same formula. And as a RP game you can still do that on the game. Or i dont know what you want.