Dreadlord's Deceit

hey new to this I'm looking for some help. I am trying to figure out how to make a macro or a timer for 1 min so that every time I use Fan Of Knives it will start a one minute timer that will let me know when the Dreadlord's Deceit is filled to 30 stacks and I can get my max hit from Fan Of Knives. I'm not looking for a sequence macro or any deadly Auras just a way to set up an in game timer so I can stop having to constantly watch my buff bar while watching combo points and also maintaining dots and staying on target plus out of stupid. and I know Dreadlord's Deciet is not a good Leggo but it is what I have.

You could do something like the following macro

/stopwatch 60
    /stopwatch play

but you'd have to manually press this as a different keybind to your shuriken storm.
    Macroing it together with shuriken storm would only put it at 60 seconds everytime you press it.
    Last edited by Deklol; 2017-08-14 at 05:48 PM.
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren

ty
    I macro'd it to Fan with
    /sw 60
    /sw Play
    seems to be working fine plus I can move it to where I need it on my interface witch is very nice

Where is the difference between a weak aura and a stopwatch?
    Why not simply have a weakaura that tells you the amount of stacks you have?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

It's not good to keep it for 30 stacks. I heard +25 is optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cager View Post
    hey new to this I'm looking for some help. I am trying to figure out how to make a macro or a timer for 1 min so that every time I use Fan Of Knives it will start a one minute timer that will let me know when the Dreadlord's Deceit is filled to 30 stacks and I can get my max hit from Fan Of Knives. I'm not looking for a sequence macro or any deadly Auras just a way to set up an in game timer so I can stop having to constantly watch my buff bar while watching combo points and also maintaining dots and staying on target plus out of stupid. and I know Dreadlord's Deciet is not a good Leggo but it is what I have.
    would 100% suggest just getting a Weakaura. 100x easier and can just make a stack counter which can play a sound at say 29 stack then another sound at 30 so you are ready. or add an animation? so many things are possible with WA over some stopwatch macro.

Deleted
    Just use a weakaura that counts stacks like this:

dmdCcaGAPeRxkODjf12OIztv3ukuFtPANkYEHDtj7xQ6NkLggv63emyf1WLkDmrohr1cLcSuPuwUOEOuKEkPLrKNJO jIKMQQMSqth1fLs1Tf0ZOuxNcBuP4Ys2mcBxQ4Xk4Wk5Zu03Ls60QmncnAKY4rIUKui3sHUgr58ivFcj8xPigNaJeE OhMKSDK2THscvQz7MLdneAeAepucblwVgwyk5anEKTyynWxNc6Y7HgpYU(f9VOKH2isO5Y8eSE6DlOCrjdDnWxN6ZN PzLBSqSW0yYfkLBjiilgBgL5ijxwYzpj6gizNcaXOyau6BjiilgBgfD2LllTl6KKcKcsYaXOOi0lc9Pv9ZuZ1k6fYr ki7NPwd1X9ZJ9ZTjyAuqBXGKpc6qBA7tF7TbDfJhFcwlFt48zAwzs8GH26fzAyJOmxBhBB5b7j3GahrqmkkhQLr4Np tZktIPeuA1zsJXgrzU2oUU7UPusYwYfeJIbq9cRiEO8YxwmEOHgE(Wdgm04rqCdgEMoEOHgE(Wdgm0SGVWdn0WZhEW GH2TtxE5llgp0qdpF4bdgkXAGpbl8qdn88HhmyO51qHhAOHNp8GbdgkNptZkJhQqRwBT80rdGATcls8ykb9Pv9ZuZ1 k6fYrki7NPwd1XGbdg6cp0Nw1ptnxROxihPGSFMAnuhJjjBhPDBWq7GPKOucma