AFF - Playstyle with Affliction Legendary Bracers question

For a fight where this leggo is considered BIS (e.g. two target WiA fights like DI), is the goal to basically just have at least one UA rolling at all times on both targets? Meaning (as long as I'm not going to shard cap obviously) I'm better off never using more than one at a time on each target so that I can keep my uptime % as high as possible for the leggo buff?

How does Reap factor into this? Should it simply be kept active as much as possible and otherwise forgotten about, or do we want to build up multiple shards, then get UAs on both targets and click Reap?

Finally just got these and can stop using Prydaz full time so I'm looking into how best to utilize them. Thanks for the advice/help!

Deleted
    You need to get an affli rolling on both targets as much as you can, for the UA bonus damage tier2 talent and for the bracers buff (dont UA unless you can UA both at the same time for maximum damage)

In mythic you dont actually have to mind too much since you get easy souls from adds , as for heroic i dont really know
    Last edited by mmoc48da16d7d1; 2017-08-16 at 02:01 AM.

For tier 2 talent im pretty sure that absolute corruption is better on this fight (DI), as for ua i think u should fit them inside reap windows on both targets to gain the bracelet bonus

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverlock View Post
    For tier 2 talent im pretty sure that absolute corruption is better on this fight (DI), as for ua i think u should fit them inside reap windows on both targets to gain the bracelet bonus
    Dont pay attention to WClogs for this fight, theres insane padding on adds and the cage add, so yeah AC is better in this case