Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Vanilla WoW lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Tough one for sure but:

Super Metroid (One of my all time fav. games from my teenage years)
    F-Zero X
    and Castlevania II - Simon's Quest

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    No thanks. Square Enix has ruined every game they've ported to the PC by porting the horrendous mobile versions of their games. Final Fantasy Tactics deserves far better than that so let us leave it as it is.
    I have it on android. It's really good. I play it everyday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jade Empire. But I don't trust Bioware to do it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    They also pretty much have nothing to do with, or plans to do anything with, the Ivalice universe so it's pretty much dead in the water, aside from the reference it's going to get in the FFXIV raid. The remaster of 12 was basically just the Japanese version ported to NA and playable on new consoles, no new TA games, and no other plans for the mainline FFT series thanks to the ever infamous Japanese developer drama that plagues their industry so much.

Tactics had so much potential to not just remaster but to give a proper sequel but it'll never happen. We have to settle for fan ports and patches with War of the Lions on PSP being the closest we'll ever get to anything, and even that was a technical shit show. Matsuno was a fucking genius who wrote some awesome political plots, but alas.
    At this point, I am glad they don't. They have taken a huge dive in quality over the years and I don't think Square Enix is competent enough to do anything with Ivalice and actually make it as fantastic as Final Fantasy Tactics. The last "new" Final Fantasy game I played was Final Fantasy XIV and nothing about that felt like Final Fantasy. I've never heard of any "infamous Japanese developer drama", care to elaborate? Final Fantasy Tactics had a solid ending so while it would be nice to see a sequel, it would have to be an entirely different storyline with completely new characters.

Mass Effect 1 (or the whole trilogy)
    Warcraft 1-3
    Diablo

diablo2
    thats all.. thats will be enough of a time sink .
    BETA CLUB

1. Freelancer
    2. Need For Speed: Carbon
    3. Diablo II
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Vanilla WoW with
    -ALL graphics updated with Legion+ models and additional textures added as well.
    -Some qol UI updates/actioncam/lfg tool (NO CROSSREALM, still)

I also wouldnt mind if they added like an arena master. I know some people would say that this would "ruin" vanilla wow but its a remake much like Pokemon Firered was to Pokemon Red so aslong as the game stays grindy social and slow paced I would welcome some new additions

Deleted
    1. The Command and Conquer series

2. Diablo 1-2

3. WarCraft 1-3

7+ Year Old Account
    Morrowind, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    At this point, I am glad they don't. They have taken a huge dive in quality over the years and I don't think Square Enix is competent enough to do anything with Ivalice and actually make it as fantastic as Final Fantasy Tactics. The last "new" Final Fantasy game I played was Final Fantasy XIV and nothing about that felt like Final Fantasy. I've never heard of any "infamous Japanese developer drama", care to elaborate? Final Fantasy Tactics had a solid ending so while it would be nice to see a sequel, it would have to be an entirely different storyline with completely new characters.
    Japanese game development companies are famous for petty drama and purges over internal disputes. Basically, game director gets into big dispute over the direction of the game with the corporate heads and the company will remove and replace the director and will move or remove their team.

Matsuno had a bunch of disagreements over the direction of FF12 regarding the story development and main characters and it resulted in him being removed and his team purged and replaced with people who would follow what corporate wanted. It results in some franchises being killed, constant do overs with development, etc. The end result of this one is the Ivalice team responsible for 12, FFT, TA, TA2, and future Ivalice titles ended up being removed or leaving the company.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Millenium 2.2
    Deuteros
    Eye of the beholder Series

And most people would have to google them to find out about them...

Xenogblade, Diablo 1 and Phantasy Star 3

[QUOTE=Wrecktangle;47045662]As a huge FFT fan, I will say that of all the SRPGs I've played in my day Vandal Hearts (the first) is the only one that really gets me excited like FFT still does to this day. I still do a playthrough every once in a while. It's just a fun game and has some pretty rewarding fights.

Vandal Hearts 1 and 2 were both pretty good for different reasons I thought, I think both of them are worthy of a remaster (and sequel that wasn't as poor as Flames of Judgement)

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Cloud
    Legend of Dragoon
    Diablo 2 (i know i know, finger crossed that is actually happening)
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Star Fox 64

Mortal Kombat 3

Spiderman and Venom: Maximum Carnage.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Demon souls looks amazing! Thanks.

1.Ultima Online
    2.Quake 3
    3. heroes of might and magic 3

Freelancer
    Disciples II
    Diablo 1/2

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    My thread on remasters already had thirteen pages, you know. But I will play your game, you rogue.

Warcraft 2
    Warcraft 3
    Diablo 2