LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Rick and Morty

2. Steven Universe

3. Gravity Falls

4. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

5. Star vs the Forces of Evil

I honestly can't think of another 5 right now

I don't watch many but enjoyed the following...

01. Justice League / Justice League Unlimited
    02. The Legend of Korra
    03. Rick & Morty
    04. Teen Titans
    05. Metalocalypse
    06. Avatar: The last Airbender
    07. Sealab 2021
    08. Venture Brothers
    09. Archer
    10. Samurai Jack

Pepper Pig and Mistreated Bride 01

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

15+ Year Old Account
    I see some are suggesting Anime, but I feel like that is a seperate category than cartoons.

With that said Gravity Falls as some have mentioned and Rick & Morty. Can't really think of many else that can be placed on top or that I remember (other than the standard Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons and The Cleveland Show).

EDIT: As I posted it I saw the above clip reminding me of Bob's Burger, which is obviously in the top 3.

7+ Year Old Account
    From this decade I only watch Regular Show and occasionally The Amazing World of Gumball, both of which are ending soon or have already ended. Ive recently got into Anime but I don't consider them to be cartoons.

I have 6 9/10 cartoons that have aired in the 2010's.

1. Rick and Morty

2. Gravity Falls

3. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

4. The Legend of Korra

5. Adventure Time

6. Samurai Jack

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Dragon Ball, all but GT.
    Since when did GT come out within the last decade? Wasn't it aired (in the UK, at least) around 17 or 18 years ago?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Why so many shouts for south park? Thats hardly last decade started in the 90s and the last seasons havent been that great.

Castlevania x10 for me
    I think the last few seasons with there season long stories has breathed new life into the show plus since the show is nearly always based on current topical events it never feels old and outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I don't watch many but enjoyed the following...

01. Justice League / Justice League Unlimited
    Series ended in 2006. Regardless of what definition you use for decade, that one doesn't fall in this one.

Deleted
    Honestly, it's been since Avatar The Legend of Aang where I truely think I saw a masterpiece in terms of cartoons.

I've seen plenty of amazing anime, but since anime is so broad in it's genre it's pointless to list anything without going in to a specific genre.

In general aside from the active 2-3 ones that are aimed at people older than preteens I think they are all garbage. Though, if I was a child I'd probably think different as most are aimed at children or preteens. I find it surprising how kid shows are so popular in the US compared to other regions where cartoons are pretty much history once people pass the age of 14 and than they go to Anime.
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2017-08-21 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted
    South park will be mine for sure. It's the best for me.
    Last edited by mmoc01a378b773; 2017-09-01 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Series ended in 2006. Regardless of what definition you use for decade, that one doesn't fall in this one.
    Ah, I thought it ran longer. I did not check dates for anything. Went off memory.

15+ Year Old Account
    Young Justice(can't wait for Season 3)
    Netflix's Voltron remake
    Rick and Morty
    Samurai Jack Season 5
    Avengers Earth Mightiest Heroes

I really like Mary and Max for its plot and kindness. Futurama is also my favorite .
    Last edited by marthasimons; 2023-08-10 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks to all the people that listed bojack horseman. I had never heard of this show before and its absolutely brilliant!

Top 10 cartoons of this decade

Advertising isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2018-06-08 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by MargaretJL View Post
    Hello. Despite the fact that my work is not particularly difficult - I work as a consultant in college and I write college research paper examples (college-pages.com/college-research-paper), I also like watching cartoons with children. It is very relaxing and adds a positive in life.
    Concerning some ratings - I think all this is biased. Someone might like the cartoon, but someone will turn it off without even having to look. Therefore, I would advise you to watch those cartoons that go to the screen. And then, based on their emotions, make up some ratings.
    nice ad necro

If you asked my girls, probably PJ Masks, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Peppa Pig, Sarah & Duck, and Littlest Petshop, lol.

I really haven't watched cartoons in over a decade. Though my Wife was watching Miraculous the other day, that was entertaining.

Personally, I like older cartoons like Cowboy Bebop, Shinseiki Evangelion, Tenchi Muyo, Full Metal Alchemist, Hellsing, early Studio Gonzo stuff, I could get lost in the stories from Leiji Matsumoto's universe, stuff by Yoshitoshi ABe, anything silly by Nabeshin and I really like the stories by Makoto Shinkai.