How To Prevent Video Game Addiction

Don’t toss out video games. Many stores allow you exchange your old games for a bit of cash or cash. Use this cash you get new games. Make sure you watch out for your children are safe when it comes to online games.Keep track of the people they’re playing with online. Some child predators use online gaming in order to manipulate young children. Protect your children by preventing them to play online with strangers online. If you are a parent, make sure the games they play are appropriate for them. You can check the rating on the front to make sure it’s suitable for your selection of an appropriate game. You will likely want to avoid video games that blatantly promote excessive violence

Huh, the more you know.

Ok.

10chars
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

So your advice for preventing video game addiction is to wisely spend your money so you can buy as many games as possible. Right..

Deleted
    So if children predators are absent, and the games do not have violence, then is it fine for kids to play them for more than 8 hours daily????
    Is it not the tittle of this so original thread a bit misleading?

Best way to prevent video game addiction is to get addicted to meth. You wont care about playing games if you are addicted to meth, also all your money will go to meth so you wont be able to buy anymore games.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Tsugunai alt account I feel like

Get addicted to pain pills instead!!

OH FFS the meaning to life is to get addicted to something! But as long as you know how to moderate its cool but even if you cant it doesnt matter cause as long as you enjoy it through out your life who the fuck cares after all you are a long time dead!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-08-17 at 03:21 AM.