Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reasons I'm not believing this leak:

* Removing cross-faction language barrier... only on RP servers.

* Not using Kul'tiras in the title.

* Racial Storylines that end up with both sides winning at the same time, resulting in another "Cata Leveling Problem" where we'll never know who won these fights in canon.

* No new races OR sub-races.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Reasons I'm not believing this leak:

* Removing cross-faction language barrier... only on RP servers.

* Not using Kul'tiras in the title.

* Racial Storylines that end up with both sides winning at the same time, resulting in another "Cata Leveling Problem" where we'll never know who won these fights in canon.

* No new races OR sub-races.
    Completely agree. Especially about no new race or subraces

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    You mean the original lore where faction barriers didn't exist and a Tauren and Human could be besties if they felt like it? Yeah allowing cross faction chat tooootally shits on that.
    That's pretty much the only thing that doesn't fit in to the horde vs alliance narative. Everything else on the other hand.

Deleted
    If anything, the most dubious aspect of Genki's stuff is that they are too genki. Everyone gets their wish fulfilled.

Lack of new race or sub-race is kinda expected: Legion was the swan song, whatever comes after is unlikely to have much to it.

Not buying it. Seems like too much of a compilation of things people have wished for for me to take it seriously.

Post-BlizzCon Edit:

Hey, how about that. "Shadowfall" was bullshit.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-11-08 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iDreamOfAutumn View Post
    imgur.com/a/McO7c
    Lawl at that question about med'an, Cho'gall and Aegwynn

Cho'gall has already appeared in game, twice. Once in cata and again in WoD (but a different Cho'gall).

Also Med'an is canon. Just blizzard explicitly stated that he is not the guardian (and really, he never was). The hatred against him is blown out of proportian. He isn't some mystical god that is the master of everything in the universe. He has a gift of the arcane (considering who his father and grandmother are) but his other abilities are somewhat mediocre. Even when fully empowered, he barely did any damage to an old god infused Cho'gall. Surely if he was the mary sue majority of people claim him to be, he would've done shotted Cho'gall the moment he saw him.

The fact that the guy asked if we will Cho'gall in game kind of shows it is fake. Clearly they did not do Twilight Highlands, Feralas, Bastion of Twilight in Cata and AU Nagrand + Highmaul in WoD. (or later on)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    It used to be cool to not like Med'an as cannon. Now liking Med'an is cool and edgy.
    Most people who hate Med'an probably never read the comics and just joined the hatred train because it was "cool". Most of the stuff people complain about him are false.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Why are Ruby Sanctum and OS bad? Those 'out of the way' raids are quite nice, I enjoyed Trial of Valor aswell. I wish Helheim was explored even more, I adored that aesthetic. Still praying Sylvanas brings in the forces of Helya into the Horde, would be a wonderful aesthetic to bring in.
    Warriors steal Helyas forces for Odyn. It is the first part of our champions of legionfall quest chain
    Last edited by Volardelis; 2017-10-31 at 11:54 AM.

As much as I want it all to be true, but this Genki guy sounds like a drunk chick at a bar, doesn't say no to anything! If it was a genuine leak, he wouldn't have talked about every single detail about every single new thing in the upcoming expansion!
    It looks more like a fake leak turned into an interview.
    Last edited by Ashkiman; 2017-10-31 at 12:08 PM.

All leaks are fake. No developer will leak this stuff.....All leaks happen by accident.

SO yeah..Genki....

I'll just repeat what everyone else is saying: sounds too good to be true

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    I'll just repeat what everyone else is saying: sounds too good to be true
    Is it tho?

no new features, no new class, no new races or subraces and no new continent.

How does that sound too good to be true?

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Is it tho?

no new features, no new class, no new races or subraces and no new continent.

How does that sound too good to be true?
    because it fixes what is important and what needs to be fixed instead of going for useless stuff like subraces, that is why I doubt it'll be true

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Not buying it. Seems like too much of a compilation of things people have wished for for me to take it seriously.
    Honestly, the riddle leaks for legion sounded the same. Demon hunters, artifacts, broken isle, returning to karazhan for quests (initially), sylvanas/genn conflict, emerald nightmare. Not saying I believe this leak (because i dont) but legion sounds like checking off a wishlist if you go down the list of features/lore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    because it fixes what is important and what needs to be fixed instead of going for useless stuff like subraces, that is why I doubt it'll be true
    Yea like they fixed it with cataclysm........that was the same argument back then.

Deleted
    Was the guild tabard thing debunked at all?
    In the 7.3 idle animation picture the characters seem to have high resolution guild tabards

Code:
    bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_entry_media/et/ET6GXUF01I3V1502819319427.jpg

I stopped reading at "Shadowfall" ....UGH that's a shitty name...