Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Indeed, there are fuckwits on both sides. But one side seems to be fighting tooth and nail to try to justify their pieces of shit or handwave it away with "B-BUT NAZIS!!"
    Projecting's bad for ya.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    There was hypocrisy on both sides. Believe me, I know. I have a black friend.
    I know the Right is full of hypocritical assholes. The Left always tries to act like they are aren't full of hypocrites as well.

That's the worst thing about politics these days. Both sides are stupid hypocritical fuckwits yet only think the other side is.

I know the Right is full of hypocritical assholes. The Left always tries to act like they are aren't full of hypocrites as well.

That's the worst thing about politics these days. Both sides are stupid hypocritical fuckwits yet only think the other side is.
    But you said ONE side. Now you say both. make up your mind.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe its all in your mind. Don't you know? There are plenty of good people on both sides. both sides are to blame.

Self awareness isn't God given.

Seems like the Republican brought a knife to a gun fight.

But there was violence on many sides. Many Sides.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The left seems to have forgotten that a violent crime against a nazi is still a violent crime.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Trump - the great divider.

The issue here is that anyone who at this point in time supports Trump is pretty much either ignorant or stupid.

That can drive people to commit crimes when confronted with such stubborn adherence to idiocy.
    I will say the divide did not come from trump he saw a movement and seized it. Just like FDR did in the 1930s. It's called being an opportunist regean even did it.
    Secondly, a lot of this violence is a reaction to a perceived reality that people are living in an authoritarian world where trump is Batista and the antfia are the liberators such as Che Guevara and fidel/Raul Castro. Strong supporters of Batista will go out and fight for him strong supporters of Castro/ Che Guevara will do the same. Those in the middle share the respective favorites but will not reside to violence (Im part of that middle). The strong supporters of both sides think they are doing the right thing but reality wise they are embarrassing not just the u.s but all countries of the world and it is quite annoying and pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    The left seems to have forgotten that a violent crime against a nazi is still a violent crime.
    Look at this Alt-Left Criminal violently attacking the defenseless Nazi. Lock him up! Lock Him Up!
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Look at this Alt-Left Criminal violently attacking the defenseless Nazi. Lock him up! Lock Him Up!
    Thanks for equating real life to a comic book. Makes sense as liberals tend to live in fantasyland.

There's bad people on many sides. Believe me. On many sides. It's true, it's true. And I don't repeat myself. Repeat myself.

Thanks for equating real life to a comic book. Makes sense as liberals tend to live in fantasyland.
    You've been missing out if you haven't seen far right "art".

This thread is both the worst and best thing right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    This thread is both the worst and best thing right now.
    both sides

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    both sides
    All sides matter.

I know of another fantasy book that most of you right wingers believe in.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    All sides matter.
    Indeed
    /10sides

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    both sides
    Farming those 40k posts Genn?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    Farming those 40k posts Genn?
    Nah. Never farmed the other 39k.

Is this like the "evil atheist neckbeard murders Muslim woman" story that came out some time ago? Where it turned out it was over a parking dispute and not their religious beliefs?