10+ Year Old Account

Warsong scramble bug?

Hi all,

I have been playing a lot of the Warsong Scramble brawl today.

I have noticed on multiple occasions that when carrying a flag it has just disappeared.

I have not been mounting, using nitro boosts or anything that would typically force you to drop the flag - the flag isn't placed on the ground for others to pickup / retrieve it simply disappears and returns to the base it came from.

Anyone else been experiencing this?

I did come across this forum thread on the official forums but no Blizz attention so far:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...8836161?page=2

I haven't been getting quest completion for winning 2 in a row solo queueing.

Also they really need to up the rewards for pvp weekly quests. 10 marks and 5000 honor would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

When the enemy team caps, one of your flags is returned to their base. I dunno if that's intended, that's just what happens.
    Last edited by therealstegblob; 2017-08-23 at 11:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    When the enemy team caps, one of your flags is returned to their base. I dunno if that's intended, that's just what happens.
    That does seem to be the case, I don't believe that happened in warsong scramble's debut brawl some months ago (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

Would have expected this change to have been communicated or made clear in the rules of the brawl in the pvp interface at least if it is indeed intentional.