Deleted

Fel-chain in low level?

Just got back to the game and leveling in BGS for fun ^^
    I noticed people in the low end brackets with felforged and fel chain gear but have no idea how they use it at low level on there alts and where it comes from>?

I no the new island in legion drops the high 700+ ilvl gear but i notice this gear on level 19 players etc how is this please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Those sets were obtainable in a pre-legion event and could be bought for nethershards you collected for completing invasions.
    They can be mogged with lowlvl chars. They are quite famous for mogging because it's the only full set you can mog in lowlvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    Those sets were obtainable in a pre-legion event and could be bought for nethershards you collected for completing invasions.
    They can be mogged with lowlvl chars. They are quite famous for mogging because it's the only full set you can mog in lowlvl.
    It looks like there getting used tho at low level not mogged like i seen a paladin with felforged hands not mogged actually using them and it was like 37 ilvl or something like that.

Eitherway you can not get them now though right?

If you did the pre-expac invasions events at low levels you got level appropriate versions of that gear. The invasions were a great fast way to level up at the time. Now that the XP off and XP on players are in the same brackets again; you get a lot of twinks in the leveling brackets. Some of the better gear for the lower end twinks came from that gear from the pre-expac invasions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedklown View Post
    If you did the pre-expac invasions events at low levels you got level appropriate versions of that gear. The invasions were a great fast way to level up at the time. Now that the XP off and XP on players are in the same brackets again; you get a lot of twinks in the leveling brackets. Some of the better gear for the lower end twinks came from that gear from the pre-expac invasions.
    ah ok got it thanks