Blood in Raided battlegrounds

I really want the rated battle ground variation on the mage tower skin. Anyone know if blood DK's are viable in rated battlegrounds? or how to get into one, because I don't really have any achievements to link either ><

Quote Originally Posted by foxshine1337 View Post
    I really want the rated battle ground variation on the mage tower skin. Anyone know if blood DK's are viable in rated battlegrounds? or how to get into one, because I don't really have any achievements to link either ><
    Honestly, your best bet is to just get into one of the many yolo groups that are after their daily win for AP, etc. And since Blood isn't in the meta, it might be best to just advertise as a DK and not say your spec. Alternatively, in 7.3 they are changing it so that the alternate colors for all specs can be earned at the same time if the challenge skin is unlocked. So you can wait for 7.3 and just do RBGs as frost/unholy, do 10 games, and have it unlock for blood as well as frost/unholy.

Blood is one of the worst tanks for PvP. Your best bet would be to sign up for some yolo groups and see if someone is desperate enough, or make your own group.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Deleted
    In 7.3 you can get it from doing RBG as any spec, seeing as any wins counts towards it

BDK is decent/good if you're in a team w/ strong coordination that obviously uses voicecomm and stuff.

If that's not the case, you are better off doing rated as Frost or Unholy, or, as others have suggested, you can always join yolo groups
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-08-21 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrin View Post
    Honestly, your best bet is to just get into one of the many yolo groups that are after their daily win for AP, etc. And since Blood isn't in the meta, it might be best to just advertise as a DK and not say your spec. Alternatively, in 7.3 they are changing it so that the alternate colors for all specs can be earned at the same time if the challenge skin is unlocked. So you can wait for 7.3 and just do RBGs as frost/unholy, do 10 games, and have it unlock for blood as well as frost/unholy.
    Whats the tank Meta in RBGs?

Quote Originally Posted by Cromatus View Post
    Whats the tank Meta in RBGs?
    Vengeance demon hunters. Being able to grab the flag and be in your base less than 15-20s. Hard to pass that up.