Would ANYONE be willing to help me achieve 2k rating?

I desperately want to get my Warrior the Elite PvP set, but I just can't seem to find people to play with. I don't know if it's because I suck, or simply because I don't have a lot of time to play anymore, but I'm worried that I'm going to miss out on my chance to attain the Elite PvP transmog.

Would ANYONE be willing to help me achieve a 2k rating? I play North American servers, and my Warrior is currently an Orc but I would be willing to faction change to make it happen. I don't have a whole lot to really offer in return, other than the highest of fives, and could probably sell my WoW tokens on your server for some gold?

Either way, it would be deeply and sincerely appreciated...

No, sorry. Best of luck though!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

If you cant get 2k rating pay someone with gold for boost. 2k is very easy boostable so many people will help you if they will get some gold

Well, I'm going to post once again in hopes that someone here might be willing to help. I'd even consider paying real money, if necessary. I've worked too hard to let the Elite gear get away from me now...

I will carry you to 2k for 5,000 dollars.

Real talk, I probably would drop like $100 to make it happen. I'm at 1300+ in 2v2, but because of my limited schedule, I just never can find people to play with.

It sucks, because I'd really like to have been able to earn it on my own merit, but... well, "life".

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Real talk, I probably would drop like $100 to make it happen. I'm at 1300+ in 2v2, but because of my limited schedule, I just never can find people to play with.

It sucks, because I'd really like to have been able to earn it on my own merit, but... well, "life".
    Boosting sites quote about 120 euro for 0-2000 without self-play and other options. With self-play it's like 200. So, yeah, you can buy it.

I don't know why you want it so much, but the option is there.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Boosting sites quote about 120 euro for 0-2000 without self-play and other options. With self-play it's like 200. So, yeah, you can buy it.

I don't know why you want it so much, but the option is there.
    Hmm, good to know, although considerably more expensive than I'd have thought (200 euro would be about... $280 usd?)

Mostly just because it was a goal I set for myself, and I'm worried I'll not have achieved it. Which is pretty lame to hinge real attachment to, but given how little personal non-work time I have anymore, being unable to attain something I've already put a lot of effort into -- and I believe it's the coolest Warrior set in the game -- would just be super deflating.

Deleted
    If it´s a goal you set out for yourself I wouldn´t really say you accomplished that goal by getting yourself boosted. That basically setting a goal to get a ferrari by next month and then use your dads money to buy it.

But yeah, since you don´t have much time to attain it yourself, best bet is just buying a boost in that case. I don´t see any other way around it.