Deleted

Post Bang! Bang! - New fun PvP addon!

Hello community,

My name is Mortimer from Outland and I want to share you my addon Bang! Bang!. It have a lot of fun stuff for those who really enjoy PvP and wPvP.
    Hope you like it:

Bang! Bang! is your best allied if you like the PvP, especially if you like world-PvP. This add-on gives you severals improvements and new features that will make you enjoy even more your battles.

Functions:
    • Everytime you perform a killing blow, it will automatically say Bang! Bang! and do an emote.
    • The assist buttons have been redesigned, instanced and customized for the following battlegrounds: Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, Eye of the Storm, Eye of the Storm rated, Battle for Gilneas, Twin Peaks, Silvershard Mines, Temple of Kotmogu and Deepwind Gorge.
    • Icons over nameplates for tanks/healers in battlegrounds and addeds in the wanted list.
    • Custom sound for both pvp queue pops and countdown to start bg or arena.
    • Custom sound (victory/defeat) for when arena/battleground/duel ends.
    • Type !hks in chat officer to expand a little ranking of actual session and total honorable kills of all guild members that have the addon. Raid/Party leader can type !hks also.
    • Duelist system, now save your duel wins and defeats.
    • Wanted list system for hunt your enemy player more easy.
    • Allow an easy method to whisp your current ratings with rightClick in addon icon.
    • A world-PvP system for register killing blows and own deaths.
    • Replace original font on damage text.
    • Simplified spell interrupt system.
    • Improve buff timers (new format mm:ss).
    • Rogue sap reporter.
    • Guild rank player and prestige/honor levels and kill counter in tooltip.
    • Sound and msg alert if medallion or racial has been used on target.
    • Spell id in tooltip.
    • Tooltip show player name as class color and friendly/hostile as green/red color also.
    • Countdown with sound alerter in PVPReadyDialog PopUp.
    • Autohide QuestTraker in battlegrounds or arena.
    • Button to sell junk (grey items) faster.
    • Auto-repair system.

Files:
    Bang! Bang! 7.36 @ Curse.com / wowInterface.com
    In action @ Twitch.tv/aurkalol

Thanks you so much for their support

--
    Sincerely,
    Mortimer-Outland

- - - Updated - - -

Some pictures about it:

Thanks once again
    Last edited by mmoc554cb3bbda; 2017-08-21 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Added file links.

Looks awesome

edit: now that im tryin it not so much lol
    Last edited by Dekel; 2017-08-23 at 12:21 PM.

So it'll spam shit and be annoying to others. Why am I not surprised you're from Outland?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the point in saying Bang! Bang! after killing someone? Seems pointless.

And what do you mean with "Simplified spell interrupt system." ?

This addon is a pile of shit. Horribly coded and filled with unnecessary bloat

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...t=55616&page=2

Deleted
    Menudos payasos hijos de una grandísima puta sois.

[Moderator Note: the user has been infracted]
    Last edited by Tercio; 2017-08-23 at 08:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimerlol View Post
    That's not being very nice to people giving their honest opinions about something...

Myeaaaah, masking your insults in another language doesn't work in the age of google translate, but nice to see you're a coward.

Deleted
    No son opiniones, cualquiera ajeno a vuestra cupula de coleguitas le tirais por los suelos. Y cobardes si que debeis ser si q hasta en los perfiles os escondeis tras monigotes, payasas, q detras de los pcs si q sabeis meter mierda si.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ketho View Post
    This addon is a pile of shit. Horribly coded and filled with unnecessary bloat

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...t=55616&page=2
    Y tu debes ser un drogata de mierda, me encantaria romperte nariz y costillas, creetelo, maricona.

[Moderator Note: the user has been infracted]
    Last edited by Tercio; 2017-08-23 at 10:09 PM.

The fuck is going on in this thread?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

tu debes ser un drogata de mierda, me encantaria romperte nariz y costillas, creetelo, maricona.
    Dude, stop throwing a hissy fit and take it on the nose. You're going to hold back your growth as a creator like this, not to mention what your possible userbase will think of you if you act this way.

It's not an impressive first attempt, but that's fine. I know my first attempts at gamedesign weren't exactly smashing either.
    The internet is often harsh, but usefull because of it..people don't know you or care much about your feelings and because of that it's probably more likely to be true feedback about the quality of your work. Rather then if you ask some friend who doesn't want to hurt your feelings..
    Last edited by glowzone; 2017-08-23 at 09:10 PM.

Deleted
    ... Call shit as the best word? No, ingame all people comment me that is a good addon and here only throwning shit? No. The problem is other. But ok, no problem, dont worry. Ketho I go to go for u, time to time.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Dude, stop throwing a hissy fit and take it on the nose. You're going to hold back your growth as a creator like this, not to mention what your possible userbase will think of you if you act this way.

It's not an impressive first attempt, but that's fine. I know my first attempts at gamedesign weren't exactly smashing either.
    The internet is often harsh, but usefull because of it..people don't know you or care much about your feelings and because of that it's probably more likely to be true feedback about the quality of your work. Rather then if you ask some friend who doesn't want to hurt your feelings..
    and there's the thread.
    10/10 listen to this guy.

Deleted
    Goole: You clowns are the sons of a great whore.

Well at least we dont do bad code

- - - Updated - - -

Y tu debes ser un drogata de mierda, me encantaria romperte nariz y costillas, creetelo, maricona.
    Google: And you must be a fucking jerk, I'd love to break your nose and ribs, creetelo, fagot.

td;lr: @op makes a BAD addon. People tell him its bad. He insults everyone in spanish.
    Why he isnt banned yet I dunno.

[Moderator Note: Thread Closed.
    Reason: continuous unjustified flaming from the original poster]