Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Just the 3. And he did them in his spare time, when he wasn't working on the diseases and the plague(which was the main way he actually created minions of the scourge, by spreading the plague that would infect the living and turn them into scourge). Actually assembling undead things was simply a side project, not his main focus.
    Nope he also made Stichwork, the dude you kill for the unholy dk artifact, couldent remember the name though.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Nope he also made Stichwork, the dude you kill for the unholy dk artifact, couldent remember the name though.
    Oh yeah, forgot they added him since I don't play unholy DK and it's all new lore..

Got around to downloading the PTR and updating the OP with proper mana costs and ability cooldowns.

15+ Year Old Account
    Watched a Grubby PTR vid

He had the trait quest FULLY completed by level 7

That's pretty bananas
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Yeah I won't be surprised to see the numbers go up a bit.

Level 7 is a tad low for a level 20 worthy power spike
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Expecting the trait values to be upped to 20/50 or something similar very soon

The first milestone is done quickly, but the reward is in line with about a really strong lvl 4/7 talent. The second should NOT be finished so quickly; it should be coming in late game.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Unfortunately kel is as hard to pull off as i feared. Hes probably gonna be chromie and alarak category for me, heroes i just cant play correctly.

Im an old man, my hand-eye coordination just aint what it used to be.
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2017-09-06 at 09:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be happy to finally play him with my own config and quick cast.

On Gamescom i was doing pretty dece with bad config/no quick cast. But i'm sure results will even out having to play against more experienced players on live :')

Love his kit. This will probably be my new main. There's just something extremely satisfying about chaining two heroes into a well placed frost nova.

Forgot that I could activate my level 4 talent after a couple of my deaths yesterday so I ended up sitting through the full death timers for no reason. That was pretty neat.

Deleted
    Ive gotten a bit better with him, the problem with Kel for me is that hes not really that fun to play, more like stressful. You have to worry about so many things, is my frost nova going to hit, is the chains going to hit, can i do this combo, is my fissure going to hit, am i going to get the blight full before lvl 11 so i wont be a burden to my team....

Just not fun to play IMO. Id be happy if they simplified him a bit like they did with Rexxar. Controlling his bear was a nightmare wehn it first came out, then the rework made it so even i could enjoy it.
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2017-09-09 at 03:30 PM.

I'm enjoying him, but suspect once people treat chains like living bomb that he'll do a lot worse. His wave clear is frustrating due to how death and decay works; if it radiated out from the target hit that would be a huge improvement but maybe too strong vs heroes.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I'm enjoying him, but suspect once people treat chains like living bomb that he'll do a lot worse. His wave clear is frustrating due to how death and decay works; if it radiated out from the target hit that would be a huge improvement but maybe too strong vs heroes.
    the thing with chains is that while living bomb is on a timer, a good KT can immediately use the 2nd chains.

You can chain the chests on BHB.

So I've played Kel'thuzad to like level 5 or 6 and here are my general thoughts:

He's not bad, but he's not exactly good. I like him because he's a very technical and rather high-skill hero to play, but therein lies his faults. His damage before you get 30 Blight is very mediocre and outside of your CC (which isn't the most powerful on its own) you have very little impact in fighting, especially compared to other mages like Jaina or Li-Ming. The general problem is why play Kel'thuzad when you can play Jaina instead? Your team is already probably going to have a bunch of bullshit stun heroes so it's not like Kel'thuzad is exactly attractive specifically for his CC.

Shadow Fissure needs to be retooled. Absolutely needs a rework. It's fairly garbage for sniping people (though it IS funny and I have a few recordings of me solo-killing people from spawn, just shadow fissure-sniping them with the level 20 talent and killing them. I've had a few matches where I did over 100k hero damage primarily because of Shadow Fissure). Its not very good for sniping and its far too powerful when used in conjunction with your team's CC in fights. It's usefulness is too biased and wonky. Kel'thuzad shouldn't be dropping 3-4 1.1k AoE nukes in a single team fight. It's funny, but it's a little much.

My only other complaint is that it's frustrating that Death and Decay works by landing on the first enemy it hits. This makes it hard to position it and I'd really prefer if it worked if you could activate it early to make it explode. I understand it's supposed to be a skill shot, but I think if you allowed a player to cancel it early without hitting anything, you'd retain its edge as a skill shot. If it doesn't hit something or wasn't reactivated before it reaches the end of its range, it disappears like normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Probably i'm late with this advice, but projectile is launched from slightly infront of KTZ, if you stand next to bunch of melee units and land D&D it will land on top-slightly behind of them, also hitting commander unit, leaving only 3 ranged units against full wave of yours
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Playing against Stukov and two Kels (via Abathur ult) is super annoying. So much shit to sidestep and so much burst.

Deleted
    he is so similar to Diablo playstyle, was fairly easy to pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    he is so similar to Diablo playstyle, was fairly easy to pick up.
    ... Diablo? That's the first time I've heard KT compared to him. Could you elaborate? Did you mean the game series?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    ... Diablo? That's the first time I've heard KT compared to him. Could you elaborate? Did you mean the game series?
    the game? series?. no i meant heroes? of? the? storm?

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    the game? series?. no i meant heroes? of? the? storm?
    I meant you saying he's similar to Diablo playstyle.

Did you mean Diablo (character)'s playstyle, which I'm confused by the comparison because Diablo is a melee warrior/bruiser with few skillshots.

Or maybe you mean KT's playstyle is similar to Diablo (ARPG) where it has similar ability mechanics?

Or something entirely different?
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-09-11 at 09:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.