Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    I meant you saying he's similar to Diablo playstyle.

Did you mean Diablo (character)'s playstyle, which I'm confused by the comparison because Diablo is a melee warrior/bruiser with few skillshots.

Or maybe you mean KT's playstyle is similar to Diablo (ARPG) where it has similar ability mechanics?

Or something entirely different?
    something entirely different

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    he is so similar to Diablo playstyle, was fairly easy to pick up.
    He is....absolutely nothing like Diablo's playstyle. What are you talking about? He's a ranged caster, with delayed abilities focused on rooting and chaining enemies into combos. Diablo is a melee bruiser with a focus on moving the enemy team around and body blocking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    He is....absolutely nothing like Diablo's playstyle. What are you talking about? He's a ranged caster, with delayed abilities focused on rooting and chaining enemies into combos. Diablo is a melee bruiser with a focus on moving the enemy team around and body blocking.
    sure that is the most basic function of Diablo for the newest players. After a bit more experience you will see his real playstyle in the current meta especially is much more similar to Kale'Thuzad.

Nice little video from McIntyre showing off the one shot build and inspiring terror if you're good with the skill shots.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    sure that is the most basic function of Diablo for the newest players. After a bit more experience you will see his real playstyle in the current meta especially is much more similar to Kale'Thuzad.
    I've been playing since the game was released mate. Diablo's playstyle isn't like Kel Thuzad's. At all. Seriously, I think you're getting heroes mixed up or something.

When is KTZ going to cost 10k? Is it this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    When is KTZ going to cost 10k? Is it this week?
    A week from today.

10+ Year Old Account
    10k today on EU

but what is this trash of a hero ? so bad, no dmg, hard to play, nothing makes sense

2 skillshots and 1 radius cast, hard to combo it and even if u do its not as devastating as it should be
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    10k today on EU

but what is this trash of a hero ? so bad, no dmg, hard to play, nothing makes sense

2 skillshots and 1 radius cast, hard to combo it and even if u do its not as devastating as it should be
    His damage is EXTREMELY high...once you learn to combo, and stack your trait. So yeah, if you can't combo, you will suck with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    lets look at death and decay.
    is a skillshot, has cast delay, has travel time, stops on minions hit. 1 sec root from nova (have to catch in the center) is not enough to land dnd properly cuz target gets away

0.5 stun from landing infact 2 skillshots with chains is just laughable
    the talent slow after stun should be baseline
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

He's probably the highest consistent burst damage character in the game. Once you finish his trait quest, you can more or less delete two people from the game every time you land the full combo.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

is a skillshot, has cast delay, has travel time, stops on minions hit. 1 sec root from nova (have to catch in the center) is not enough to land dnd properly cuz target gets away

0.5 stun from landing infact 2 skillshots with chains is just laughable
    the talent slow after stun should be baseline
    You genuinely need to get better at him.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

It's enough for good players to land it properly. So basically, practice more and learn to combo, or accept that his skillcap is too high for you and pick someone else.

lets put it this way. There are some heroes you can engage with your regular plan, there are some heroes who will inconvenience you if you dont adjust for them.

Not adjusting for kelthuzad and his teams ability to aid him (or his ability to aid them) can allow him to single handedly delete or be responsible for the deletion of your entire team.

The severe disruption (or at least limitations if they're smart) he can impose on the positioning of certain enemy comps is impressive.