Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're buffing the recharge rate to compensate https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...page=5#post-88

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    They're buffing the recharge rate to compensate https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...page=5#post-88
    Good, I think that's just about what she needs. Been getting a hang of the rockets, they really help out against the likes of Symmetra and Reaper. That's cool, but she is more vulnerable to the likes of 76 and McCree. Basically does feel like we're back where we were a couple of seasons ago.

i dont understand the completely useless criticisms of 'they are an ult charger". dont you get ult charge from hitting shields too? at least when you take dmg your healers get ult charge. thats the point. and if you are getting taken down in a few seconds... i mean...intended. half the dps are tank killers, you are suppose to use cover, your abilities and stay with your team.

I'm glad to hear they are changing the recharge time so she still cant defense matrix for several seconds, but she can do it more often, but i think the problem is in the past she could just fly off by herself and 1v3

but not being overpowered makes you 'unplayable" i guess.

Its a team based game.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't get ult charge for hitting shields.