Deleted

Vengeance trinkets

Hi,
    I just rolled arcanocrystal at 910 and I have a mastery stat stick prior in conjunction with immortal deck.

Are arcanocrystals much better than normal stat stick even though mastery would be best as I have a nice 20% haste with stat stick 11% vers and 30ish crit. Or could I replace my deck with arcanocrystals. I just like the deck bcos of armour reliability.

I dunno whether the bump in extra haste and vers will offset the loss of agility on mastery stat stick

Mastery stat stick is the 915 fear removal from 910 trinket roll same as arcanocrystal. Just heard lots stuff like arcanocrystals are the best lol. I've seen the stat tier list and arcanocrystals and stat sticks are same but my mastery stat stick is 5 ilvl higher but I dunno is arcanocrystals is better if it's within 10 ilvls.

Not sure. If anyone can shed some light that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by The Bhoy View Post
    Hi,
    I just rolled arcanocrystal at 910 and I have a mastery stat stick prior in conjunction with immortal deck.

Are arcanocrystals much better than normal stat stick even though mastery would be best as I have a nice 20% haste with stat stick 11% vers and 30ish crit. Or could I replace my deck with arcanocrystals. I just like the deck bcos of armour reliability.

I dunno whether the bump in extra haste and vers will offset the loss of agility on mastery stat stick

Mastery stat stick is the 915 fear removal from 910 trinket roll same as arcanocrystal. Just heard lots stuff like arcanocrystals are the best lol. I've seen the stat tier list and arcanocrystals and stat sticks are same but my mastery stat stick is 5 ilvl higher but I dunno is arcanocrystals is better if it's within 10 ilvls.

Not sure. If anyone can shed some light that would be great
    Keep the DMI deck and use arcanocrystal over the mastery stick, even on a 5 ilvcl lower the arcano its a beast. That trinket was overbudget at 860 at 910 its madness, for most content u should be.more than ok wiyth those trinkets. Try get a trinked like reliquery of the damn or whatever is called .. Stamina and absorb just for gimmicky fights if your healers need some backup

Unless you're undergeared or having issues with survival using DMI at this point is a waste. Even on the fights where survival might be an issue a reliquary is a better option as CD > passive mitigation in world of soakcraft. The dps loss just ain't worth it. Especially with how easy argunite is to get it's really easy to get a 925+ stat stick at this point which is a big dps increase over the just agi on the 900 DMI. Arcano is always a beast if it's within 5 and sometimes even 10 ilvls of other trinkets.

Deleted
    I've been using arcanocrystals and dark moon deck and it seems to be working out great. The extra vers and similar mastery is noticeable and allows me to drop some haste from elsewhere to get more vers or mastery.

I understand mythic+ is more about mastery/crit than having vers and haste has alot less value??? Is that true? Which is a good general set for roughly 15 mythic+ and heroic raid tanking. I don't have enough time to get a different pair of sets for both? Is a middle ground better between them all or is there a general stat that works better for vdh in both scenarios????

There is no situation in which having versatility is bad for Vengeance. Generally speaking it is probably overall the best stat, as it is second in damage to crit and double dips into healing by adding damage and increasing the heals you get from said damage. Just follow your sim weights for damage and you will be fine for pretty much everything stat wise.

Gear wise, I typically run with a goid mix of defense and offense for m+. I pretty much always roll with Prydaz, and depending on the week I will equip either Sephuz for trash or Archimonde for bosses. If you are unsure about your defense, take the deck, but otherwise go for stats, as they will contribute to survivability and dps. Memento of Angerboda is amazing, as well as Eye of Command for bosses if you can get your hands on them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bhoy View Post
    I've been using arcanocrystals and dark moon deck and it seems to be working out great. The extra vers and similar mastery is noticeable and allows me to drop some haste from elsewhere to get more vers or mastery.

I understand mythic+ is more about mastery/crit than having vers and haste has alot less value??? Is that true? Which is a good general set for roughly 15 mythic+ and heroic raid tanking. I don't have enough time to get a different pair of sets for both? Is a middle ground better between them all or is there a general stat that works better for vdh in both scenarios????
    You're overthinking it. You can run whatever and do fine. The stats will only truly matter for high pushing keys and mythic raiding. You're better off going for ilvl in most cases.

Here's stat prios that pertain to M+
    M+ Survival: Mastery > Vers > Haste > Crit

DPS: Crit >= Versa >= Mastery >= Haste

You can read up on more here
    https://www.wowhead.com/vengeance-de...ter-gear-guide

I also have a video on there as well specifically for stats.