Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Interesting ideas. I still maintain that souls/soul fragmentation should be a formally integrated secondary resource system instead of the half assed system that is implemented today. They are nearly there already, but extra synergy could be impemented easily from the ground up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liondi View Post
    Full redesign of the class playstyle and Fix some bugs that are still their since alpha !!!!!

First remove the disconnect double jump bug pls.

Since alpha the class has 1 big problem for me the abilitys look amazing but dont work smooth as a melee fighting class. (Eyebeam, Fel Barrage, Spawning Souls random)

So my wish list for next Addon would be:

Build the class around the unique DH Spell EYE BEAM.
    Look the new cinematic he uses his eyebeam to destroy the naaru not his chaosstrike bladedance demon blades or fell rush.

Old:
    Eye Beam
    50 Fury 20 yd range
    Channeled (2 sec cast) 45 sec cooldown
    Requires Demon Hunter
    Blasts all enemies directly in front of you for ((55% of Attack power) * 10) Chaos damage. Eye Beam always critically strikes.

New.
    Eye Beam
    50 Fury 20 yd range
    Channeled (2 sec cast) 45 sec cooldown
    Requires Demon Hunter
    Blasts all enemies directly in front of you for ((95% of Attack power) * 10) Chaos damage. If Eye Beam hits less than 3 targets the damage is increase about ~ 200% if a target has a chaosmark it gets additional 100% damage.

Old:
    Chaos Strike
    40 Fury Melee Range
    Instant cast
    Requires Demon Hunter
    Requires One-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, Two-Handed Maces, Polearms, One-Handed Swords, Two-Handed Swords, Warglaives, Staves, Fist Weapons, Daggers
    Slice your target for (305% + 485%) Chaos damage. Critical strikes refund 20 Fury.

New:
    Chaos Strike
    40 Fury Melee Range
    Instant cast
    Requires Demon Hunter
    Requires One-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, Two-Handed Maces, Polearms, One-Handed Swords, Two-Handed Swords, Warglaives, Staves, Fist Weapons, Daggers
    Slice your target for (305% + 485%) Chaos damage. Critical strikes refund 20 Fury. Each time Chaos Strike deals damage to a target, it also applies Chaosmark. Chaosmark is a debuff for 20 sec.

Old:
    Demon's Bite
    Melee Range
    Instant
    Requires Demon Hunter (Havoc)
    Quickly attack for 380% Physical damage.

Generates 20 to 30 Fury.

New:
    Demon's Bite
    Melee Range
    Instant
    Requires Demon Hunter (Havoc)
    Quickly attack for 380% Physical damage.

Generates 30 Fury.

Demon Blades gets removed from the talents.
    Demon Blades Your auto attacks deal additional Shadow damage if the target has a Chaosmark.

Metamorphosis dont buff Blade Dance it buffs Eyebeam damage instead.

Felblade makes chaosdamage procs from Chaosstrikes not demons bite and is not on GCD. It also goes away from talents to a normal ability.

Chaos Nova dont stuns enemys it knock them down, because for the style

Talents:

Redesign and switch the full lvl 102 talents.
    Blootlet should be included in master of the glaive and First blood and Chaos Cleave needs a good redesign because of the random first hit against 2 or more targets.
    With the change to Felblade and Eyebeam other talents should also be changed

So my dreamtalents:
    Fel Mastery dont gets a damage buff but the fury produce goes up.
    Blind fury gets removed Felblade gets removed
    2 New talents
    1 should buff the damage of fel rush
    1 should reduce the CD or give us a 3.stack.

prepared
    Demonic Appetite (Chaos Strike has a 50% chance to spawn a Lesser Soul Fragment, and consuming any Soul Fragment grants 25 Fury. )
    Demons Bite produce ~10% more fury

First blood stays but the hit goes to all enemys hit with chaosmark.
    Chaos cleave gets reworked
    Chaos strike hits additional 2 targets and also marks them with chaosmarks.
    Blind fury
    Eyebeam burns all target for X% damage over 20 sec

are fine maybe a bit tuning

Momentum
    also includes Felblade
    Fel Eruption gets buffed so that it does more damage to targets with chaosmark. Should be our single target best choice
    Nemesis should get a buff not a debuff. and it should give 20% damage for 45 sec with 1 min cd.

For me Momentum should be the playstyle in ae and pvp and lvling dungeons etc. FEl eruption should be a real hard hit against bosses and also in pvp bring some good burst while Momentum give us constant damage.
    Nemesis should be the option for players the dont like Momentum playstyle but should be a bit weaker because you only have to use it.

In PVE ST Fel Eruption should be the best choice. In AE Momentun > Nemesis > fel Eruption

Master of the Glaive include Bloodlet
    Unleashed Power (also reduce the CD of Eyebeam a bit) so that it has a dps increase like master of glaive
    Demon Reborn switch with fel barrage damage should be fixed.
    Chaosblades should be the burst talent
    Demon Reborn every critical strike let your demonsoul rage and reduce the CD of Eyebeam, Chaosnova, Felblade, Fel rush and Meta um x sec. should be the constant max damage talent for ST and AE long fights.
    Demonic gets reworked because of the change to meta and eyebeam. Instead of Eyebeam, Chaosnova should bring you in Meta. So you can use Eyebeam in meta with more damage. The time should go up to 15 sec i think.

Also a good thing would be remove my 99 100 or 102 talents and replace them with 3 heal talents. Than for me DH could need a style of heal out of meta.
    Let me explain
    Talent 1 The lesser soul fragment from demonic appetite heal more ( nearly 50% of a normal soul)
    Talent 2 You spend fury for heal maybe something like 50fury for 30% hp
    Talent 3 you gain passiv every sec 1% hp

In pve ae lvling you have enough souls but vs rares without meta it sucks realy or in pvp in a lot situations 1vs1 after both healer dies or 2 vs2 arena you can play more double dd combs as DH if you have a ability to heal without the tiny leech in meta.
    Class fantasy ? The selfreg from our demon is quit strong so why not ?

Why heal? Well every other dd specc has a option to heal. We only have the souls we must collect which sucks in some situations.

I know a lot of things are OP like hell but this is a balance thing. I hope they designe more around Eyebeam and switch in and out of MEta.
    Your fights should show more the conflict between demon and hunter

Sry for my realy bad english

the eye beam buff looks nice, but needs shorter cd, 20 secs.. and the demonic orbs lower cd

Quote Originally Posted by Felfuhrer View Post
    Make Meta the staple of DH by turning fury into an insanity mechanic. The point would be to stay in meta as long as possible and get back into it ASAP. Having meta as a huge CD kinda ruined the flavor of it imo. It's definitely one way to go about it but I think that over the last year they have seen that it hasnt worked out as intended with all the relic stacking and legendary shoulders/demonic playstyle.

-throw glaive feels awkward as a button to press
    -the Demon Blade/Bite needs to be figured out. not really a fan of either
    -using a gap closer for damage is a bad playstyle. See monks and chi torpedo.
    -DHs need more magic draining/reflecting/stealing abilities (ie tier 4 of the honor talents)

just a few things off the top of my head but this spec is far from fleshed out
    I'm one of those people who disliked momentum because how it felt and understood why other's liked it. With that said I do agree with what you are saying. Meta being the way it is now is kind of meh. Having it like an insanity type cooldown would feel a lot better imo. Granted tweaking it so it fits better for Demon Hunter and not be so reliant on having extreme haste / lucky procs to stay in it for awhile. We should be able to build up to it and pop it and stay in it for a bit and then "cools down" and going back and forth.

Throw Glaive is ok. It's not great, but not bad either. Having it as a rotational move is what makes it feel odd. Demon Blade/Demon Bite is what I hate most about my Demon Hunter. There are times where I'm spamming a button but no fury to be generated and feels even slower. Fel Blade I like. I just don't like having to use it when I'm already there just to get some fury generated. Having it be like Heroic Leap -> Charge feels bad or in this case Vengeful Retreat -> Fel Blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehaduhams View Post
    Give back the Momentum build and remove the script to have felrush not displace you AND allow us to Felrush to a targetted location
    We're actually the only class having to not use our offensive spells (throw glaive and fel rush) and only use others (chaos strike and blade dance) which is totally abnormal, so i suggest making it so chaos strike empowers throw glaive or that kind of stuff
    Momentum would be terrible with the current mechanics on mythic.

Sad part is that even tho you could play demonic and not blades build so that rotation feels a bit better but even now theres loads of posts where people QQ that t21 forces peeps to play demonic and they dont want to because its a meme build or w/e. Complicated to please everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    Sad part is that even tho you could play demonic and not blades build so that rotation feels a bit better but even now theres loads of posts where people QQ that t21 forces peeps to play demonic and they dont want to because its a meme build or w/e. Complicated to please everyone.
    Because demons bite is garbage and feels like shiit. And because of that the rotation does not feel better at all (and yes, its my personal opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Because demons bite is garbage and feels like shiit. And because of that the rotation does not feel better at all (and yes, its my personal opinion).
    Demon blades is shit too. They should cave and make it auto gen like energy or build on all attacks

i enjoy the demonic build ... and i really dislike the other one :/ i even like new t21 bonus ....

10+ Year Old Account
    I've thought about this, and the best thing they could do, is add blade dance to demonic appetite, either one time it does damage or each time it does. this will make the haste portion post eyebeam even more sought after, and that would only be for this coming raid patch.

If blade dance only hits once, then make the soul spawn either 50 to 100%. If it does all hits then keep it the same 25%. With this, it makes first blood desirable in burning throne, or simple the legendary ring soul of the the slayer, while also making the tier set be far more wanting. It basically gives a free soul for eye beam, while also giving up to 3 deaths dance in the single eyebeam.

Would simply be a band aid fix for this raid tier till next expansion where they can go full on into fixing
    Last edited by Skayth; 2017-09-17 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    Well for me there is one thing its bugging me - Havoc is the only spec where the main filler spell doesn't give special proc to/for another ability.
    damn right

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the current rotation... If you don't like it there are literally 22 other DPS specs you can go to with different rotations...

What's the point of playing a spec you don't enjoy? Not like Havoc is OP right now and you are forced into playing it...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you imagine Momentum build on Maiden Mythic?

lul.

I miss the Momentum rotation (with the old Demon Speed trait). There you could see the difference between a good DH and a bad DH with equal gear.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    I miss the Momentum rotation (with the old Demon Speed trait). There you could see the difference between a good DH and a bad DH with equal gear.
    ^ this x100

They could easily make all 3 specs viable if they just tuned the numbers a little, instead of this "demonic for m+ and felblade/chaos for raids" nonsense. I personally enjoy all DH specs but Momentum was stupidly fun.