I have been thrust into the seat of recruiting for a guild that was once full of social and lively people and has since degraded to me and a few of my friends. Many may ask why I would come here, for all respective purposes a newly formed guild, to a recruitment page filled with guilds with heroic and mythic progression done. About me, your fearless officer. I played in vanilla and BC only to quit and begin again in the pre-patch for Legion. I returned because I had a few lingering friends who still played the game. They had the frame of this guild but had let it fall to shambles by the time I had returned. Me being an old GM, and wanting to relive my BC days offered to attempt to rebuild it, and here we are. This brings us to why I am here. What I and the GM want to establish, our vision is for a group (small or large) of people who enjoy first the game but secondly the gathering and friendship that a solid guild can provide. Do we want to build a raid group sure, is that top priority now no. What we'd rather have is a comradery that is seldom found outside of the guild mechanic. Everything else can be taught or earned or established, a solid group of people willing to play the game and grow together who enjoy each other. That cannot be earned or taught and thats what we remember from the old days and want to re-create. Sure we can spam trade chat with our recruitment message, but at the end of the day that doesn't bring people who want to be there like this potentially can. If this message interested you in anyway feel free to contact me in game at [HotKarlPRFC#1782] or on discord at [hotkarlprfc#5722] as well as here if you so choose.

Thanks for clicking on the link and reading what we have to say.