Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yea until i see a blue post and massive uproar in the community ill be dancing on the way down

Out of curiosity, what are you guys using as your trinkets when not using CoF, for ST fights

I would say engine or a high rolled stat stick. I am no friend of engine since it is just a frond 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    I would say engine or a high rolled stat stick. I am no friend of engine since it is just a frond 2.0
    Maybe it's proc rate is lower for sub, but as sin, the trinket seems really consistent. I usually get around 30-40% uptime of the buff, around the same as the concord buff. Imo, it is way more consistent than frond but again, this is as assassination.

6 min avatar hc fight today and i was testing "first of the dead" legy for sub and switching cof out for a 920 engine and that thing had 22% uptime(4 procs). I don't know if that is a good uptime because i never used it before in real scenarios.
    Don't forget that sub has "burst phases" and that thing seems to proc right after a sod/dfa/shd window...atleast for me

Offtopic: Shadowblades without cof feels so much worse. It is not worth a 3 min cd. Pls let blizz nerf cof with 7.3.5 and adjusting some cd's.
    Last edited by Critical92; 2017-08-26 at 01:02 AM.

Using 920 mast stat stick and engine regular heroic. I have a vial that sims on average between 50 and 75 dps higher than engine but cant justify another button for such a small number. Plus collecting the orbs is fun as hell.