Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post
    No it isn't, it was admitted in this very thread that one of the reasons they weren't as successful as they could've been was in fact their infighting.
    they were bullets of the voidlords, their job is to corrupt the wold soul, but they did not have some restrict instructions about what to do

thy prob think the one who archive this would be so much powerful they just try to surpass the competition

I was thinking - Alexstraza was mentioned in a leak to be coming in a few months for heroes of the storm and something special planned for her. At this rate it is likely she will be announced at Blizzcon. If this leak does even end up being true maybe there is a tie between Alexstraza playing a role if there is a dragonkin race for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankelmir View Post
    Which of course now is completely contradicting the new retarded version of the lore where old gods are bullets of the void lords.
    You might want to look up what contradiction means. Two unrelated facts do not make a contradiction.

You can try but never gues... Because it's literally Void? Null?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    I think we're being told that there is a fifth Old God still in the game. One less immediately monstrous in portrayal.

Jaina? Jaina's mother?
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    "Would it not be swell if Jaina non-canonically created frostmourne?"

What does that even mean? I mean, it would also be cool if Obama created the Frostmourne, non-canonically.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Malfurion and Sylvanas about to have the most baller game of Plants vs Zombies though.

All of you are wrong! Next expansion name is...

Legions of Burning Lich King.

Features the invasion of Pandaria, undead Deathwing and rerisen Onyxia. Also features cult of undead pandas who worship Burning Lich King, who united with undead Chogalls (2 of them, from both universes) and skeletal Guldan.

Sorry, please, forgive me, couldn't help myself >.<

So. Can we count this as the chinese riddle?

I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    I think it's just as likely that any blizz higher up could be having drinks and post that just to 'watch those nerds twist', shit...could be a few of them having a laugh.
    And it would be funny.
    Like imagine the next day when you as a blizz employee walk into work and the first thing you hear is "AWWWWWWW yah!!!! Corgie's attack!!!!!!!!!!! bwaaaahahahaha!"
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Cluemancer View Post
    Name of the new expansion: you can try, but never guess

Summary:
    • Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days.

Leak posted on 8-22, references Azeroth's blood from the wound in Silithus as giving strength to the old gods. This leak must be legit.

5+ Year Old Account
    A quick analysis by a lore noob: spoilers for antorus included in some parts.

You will not have time to catch your breath. The black army has long been here, and you didn’t see it, lurking behind the burning shadow.
    We be goin' underwater. The black army(? dunno bout deez) invaded azeroth while we were busy fighting the legion.
    The circle closed and the stars went out.
    "To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars." whisper of Il'gynoth from the Emerald Nightmare. Old god shite. Ppl speculated to find this circle of stars in game on the WoW reddit https://imgur.com/a/BZefy dunno why its 'closing' tho.
    Thank the lord of ravens for his gifts.
    Ravens = Atiesh/Khadgar/Medivh. Sargeras had possessed medivh @ one point = lord of ravens. He smacks around azeroth before he's imprisoned, so de old gods say thnx sargeras. he giving us next juicy WoW expac.
    Once he already lied.
    dunno bout this. who is a big warcraft liar?
    The king of diamonds blindly believes her words.
    magni = king of diamonds. listens to azeroth. accidentally listening to old god whispers instead? mebbe. the scenario waz already out before this 'leak' tho soooo too ez.
    The third death is coming.
    tough one. sylvanas died 3 times already. has azeroth died b? hmmm
    This is for my son!
    Velen's son died in that 1 scenario, (we mightve helped kill him, lol). Probs means Velen is staying around.
    Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it. Yes, yes, yes!
    more old gods rubbing in the fact that theyve possesed azeroth
    Do you think it's horrifying? This is just the beginning of your nightmares.
    ok we get it old gods r scary...
    Thank the lord of the ravens for these five gifts.
    sargeras done snatched the 5 pillars of creation! we've been bamboozled.
    We create new covenant, the better than Horde or Alliance.
    u wott m8
    Her wrath is comparable to his, and they have common goals now. Only he does not know about it yet.
    azshara joined forces w/ these black empire dudes. or jaina is gonna bamboozle ppl like anduin to get revenge at the horde.
    They need a new Twilight Father. You know him pretty well, sir.
    more posssession stuff. is anduin gonna roll shadow priest? wrathion (being the only untainted drake) gonna go bad?
    My children are rushing from the depths.
    underwater hype
    It was a mistake to entrust this thing to a pirate scum.
    kultiras hype
    I gave it to you for a great feat, but now I return it as my lady ordered.
    azshara hype
    Stained-glass windows don’t lie. Never.
    there's a prophecy somewhere in a random window in SW
    Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days.
    this is the only part of the leak that makes sense with new ptr 'leaks'. silithus looks like its bleeding. hmm, could dis b rael?
    The prophet would not have lied, right? Yes, no, I'm talking about another.
    velen pls... or the part where vol'jin thinks that sylvanas should be warchief b4 he dies, but was playing chinese whispers with old gods.
    What about a really big bad voodoo?
    troll raid hype / voljin loa spirit hype
    His sacrifice was in vain. Alone, in the middle of a cold emptiness.
    varian pls
    I chose the Abyss. Will you follow me this time?
    more underwater hype? Azshara?
    Our revenge on their kind is not over. There are still two out of five.
    i didnt kno old gods had a personal vendetta
    Mortals have the right to know the fate of one who was forged by fire.
    story about what happened to deathwing after he exploded into a million pieces?
    Someday I'll fall. Or already fell.
    C'thun hype
    My true strength is not in the army or the sword, but in the crown.
    either anduin or sylvanas is getting posessed. letsdoit.
    All hands on deck! Hell... it's about time.
    garrisons of the sea
    Now you travel the sea, then to ascend to the sky.
    val'hala still gonna b relevant?
    The Realm of Shadows is full of cries of pain. Your cry will join this choir.
    edgy old gods come @ me
    The serpent saw her. He's on his way.
    pandas will finally get more story. will probs save azeroth without us.
    What can be purer and sweeter than the soul?
    whole expac will be about helping save the world soul (azeroth itself).

a lot of this seeems rooted in existing content at the time of its posting. (all except the blood part). might b real?

SOoooo...

This is becoming a little bit more real since the last leaked data. New playable races seem somewhat on point
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    "Would it not be swell if Jaina non-canonically created frostmourne?"

What does that even mean? I mean, it would also be cool if Obama created the Frostmourne, non-canonically.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Malfurion and Sylvanas about to have the most baller game of Plants vs Zombies though.

As some people would say: fake and gay ^^

aw man this post now changes things a lil bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: The Leakening
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Re reading this post and after the sub races leaks I think we will have sub races for every race. And it will be awesome to get forsaken elfs, orcs, etc, Sylvanas will create new forsaken from the fallen horde soldiers. "I will call upon the brave fighters of the horde for anotrher battle"... Not only the humans became forsaken