Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Question Let That Be Your Last Clue

Name of the new expansion: you can try, but never guess

Summary:
    • You will not have time to catch your breath. The black army has long been here, and you didn’t see it, lurking behind the burning shadow.
    • The circle closed and the stars went out.
    • Thank the lord of ravens for his gifts.
    • Once he already lied.
    • The king of diamonds blindly believes her words.
    • The third death is coming.
    • This is for my son!
    • Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it. Yes, yes, yes!
    • Do you think it's horrifying? This is just the beginning of your nightmares.
    • Thank the lord of the ravens for these five gifts.
    • We create new covenant, the better than Horde or Alliance.
    • Her wrath is comparable to his, and they have common goals now. Only he does not know about it yet.
    • They need a new Twilight Father. You know him pretty well, sir.
    • My children are rushing from the depths.
    • It was a mistake to entrust this thing to a pirate scum.
    • I gave it to you for a great feat, but now I return it as my lady ordered.
    • Stained-glass windows don’t lie. Never.
    • Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days.
    • The prophet would not have lied, right? Yes, no, I'm talking about another.
    • What about a really big bad voodoo?
    • His sacrifice was in vain. Alone, in the middle of a cold emptiness.
    • I chose the Abyss. Will you follow me this time?
    • Our revenge on their kind is not over. There are still two out of five.
    • Mortals have the right to know the fate of one who was forged by fire.
    • Someday I'll fall. Or already fell.
    • My true strength is not in the army or the sword, but in the crown.
    • All hands on deck! Hell... it's about time.
    • Now you travel the sea, then to ascend to the sky.
    • The Realm of Shadows is full of cries of pain. Your cry will join this choir.
    • The serpent saw her. He's on his way.
    • What can be purer and sweeter than the soul?

New playable race:
    • It's an honor to receive the gift of wyrm skin from you.

Alliance:
    • Draenei: stay with us, who forged by light.
    • Dwarves: true iron is hidden in the darkness.
    • Night elves: high bloodline - high responsibility.
    • Others: it's only the beginning!
    • Not all of us despise our children, and someday we will stand with them shoulder to shoulder.

Horde:
    • Orcs: purity is the hope for redemption.
    • Undead: not only the humans became Forsaken.
    • Taurens: the winds of winter call us.
    • Others: it's only the beginning!
    • You are not the Horde without us.

Zones:
    • Where did she go? Something is wrong.
    • Our wisdom in these depths
    • Praise the god of the depths!
    • Where did the bananas go?
    • Is it possible to lose what has already been lost?
    • Let the Loa tell us the way.
    • They say, it was a city under the city. But the deeper lies the more evil place.
    • Where does the ruined way lead?
    • Under the frozen ground, only death awaits you. Our brethren are also ready to meet you.
    • Ny’alota is a fairy tale for fools.
    • You were so close to touching the great. And you need to swim a little more.

Afterword:
    • You'll never guess whether it's true or not, until you see for yourself.
    • Don’t expect news in the near weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice fanfic, did you post it on your blog too?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Now there's some time well spent..

Then it has no name.
    but never guess means you cannot get it either wrong or correct.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I actually like this, even if it ends up crap, it gives some speculation.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Most of those clues aren't even that hard to guess :P

An expansion is no one.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Now there's some time well spent..
    Amen.
    /10char

would work relatively good for the black empire leak. but who knows...
    wednesday will show...

The Black Sea.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

WoW: The Storming Leak

World of Warcraft : YOU STILL HERE?

At least you tried to copy the chinese leak format, 9/10. Not chinese though, and no reason for a good english speaker to take such a weirdass format.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'd take it as a personal offense if Dragonsworn becomes a race instead of a class, wtf is up with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    An expansion is no one.
    An expansion needs a name.

World of Gamescom : 7.3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

I like the part where they took stuff from other "leaks" and tried to turn it into a riddle, so that anything can later be applied to it. So clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    An expansion has no name.

Maybe you should translate this to Chinese and back to English so it sounds cryptic instead of obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    World of Warcraft: The Search for More Money
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

10+ Year Old Account
    this is more entertaining then those "offical leaks"

lets try to solve the riddle

Name of the new expansion: you can try, but never guess - no clue what this means. maybe it's something so obvious we would never guess it?

Summary:
    • You will not have time to catch your breath. The black army has long been here, and you didn’t see it, lurking behind the burning shadow. - catching breath can refer to a space without air, so in outer space or under the sea. black army could be the old god minions but they don't lurk behind the burning shadow(who is sargeras). My tip is the Nathrezim. They lurked all the time behind Sargeras, but for the new lore, they lived on a planet corrupted by the old gods. they could all along be agents of them who played the legion.
    • The circle closed and the stars went out. - no idea here. the last thing connected to stars was Ysera becoming some.....
    • Thank the lord of ravens for his gifts. - Khadgar, but what gifts did he gave us? the empowering of our artifact weapon?
    • Once he already lied.`- Can be anyone
    • The king of diamonds blindly believes her words. - yeah, Magni is listening to Azeroth, or so he thinks
    • The third death is coming. - My Guess is Sylvanas third death, but it' doesnt match with her deaths so far. So, maybe someone else, unexpected? Like Aegwynn?
    • This is for my son! - GENN!
    • Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it. Yes, yes, yes! - Jaina most likely
    • Do you think it's horrifying? This is just the beginning of your nightmares. - Return of the Emerald Nightmare? Or the start of the next xpac starts bad, but will go worse over the patch cycle?
    • Thank the lord of the ravens for these five gifts. - Talking about the Pillars of Creation. Khadgar will do something stupid with them
    • We create new covenant, the better than Horde or Alliance. - New Faction? doubtful, at least for a playable one
    • Her wrath is comparable to his, and they have common goals now. Only he does not know about it yet. - A Guy who is on a rage, and the new girl here(Jaina) will have a similar rage but the guy does not know they hate the same thing. My Guess is on Genn
    • They need a new Twilight Father. You know him pretty well, sir. - Uhh....know them well,sir.... the Sir part makes me think some one royal or in military. There was cut contant that Rommath was also a Twilight Hammer Agent back in Cata, so Rommath?
    • My children are rushing from the depths. - Naga... yeah
    • It was a mistake to entrust this thing to a pirate scum. - this one i am not sure. The only notable Pirat as of late was Tethys of the Uncrowned.
    • I gave it to you for a great feat, but now I return it as my lady ordered. - Talking about the Shadow Priest Artefact
    • Stained-glass windows don’t lie. Never. - The Stained Glass from the Uldar raid leading to Yogg-Saron. They show a Neptun/Poseidon like person. A Woman ending in tentacles, and two young merfolk.
    • Our strength is in the blood. And let us not leave their blessing in these dark days. - Blood... of Yogg-Saron, Saronite?
    • The prophet would not have lied, right? Yes, no, I'm talking about another. - First guess would be Velen, but there is another one called Prophet. Medivh. But what Lie?
    • What about a really big bad voodoo? - Either Vol'Jin or Rokhan
    • His sacrifice was in vain. Alone, in the middle of a cold emptiness. - Maybe Illidan when he sacrifices himself to watch over imprisoned Sargeras. Or Bolvar who sacrificed himself to be the jailer of the undead. The cold part hints more to Bolvar
    • I chose the Abyss. Will you follow me this time? - Illidan?
    • Our revenge on their kind is not over. There are still two out of five. - New Lore says there are only 4 old gods, old Lore says 5. So far 3 old gods are dead- C'Thun, YoggSaron and Y'sharaaj. N'zoth is still out there....but the fifth?
    • Mortals have the right to know the fate of one who was forged by fire. - Hello Bolvar
    • Someday I'll fall. Or already fell. - Nozdormu. We know Murozond, Nozdormus alter ego tried to destroy the world to save it from a worse fate that we would face later. Now is later.
    • My true strength is not in the army or the sword, but in the crown. - First throught would be Anduin, but i can't see that. I think it's refering to someone who we would think about a person of military power, but his true skill is his leadership. No idea yet.
    • All hands on deck! Hell... it's about time. - "Space" Marine. Or just Marine?
    • Now you travel the sea, then to ascend to the sky. - Ship and then a skyship. i can see a progression like that.
    • The Realm of Shadows is full of cries of pain. Your cry will join this choir. - The Realm of Shadows is like the opposite of the emerald dream,
    a place were everything is dead. When an undead dies, their soul ends there. We know Arthas soul is there and Sylvannas will end their if she dies again

• The serpent saw her. He's on his way. - Her,He? what now?
    • What can be purer and sweeter than the soul? - World Soul?

New playable race:
    • It's an honor to receive the gift of wyrm skin from you. - First thought might be Dragon/kin, but think about races who use to wear dragonskin. Like Vrykul

Alliance:
    • Draenei: stay with us, who forged by light. - Lightforged Draenei, of the Army of the Light as Customisation, nice
    • Dwarves: true iron is hidden in the darkness. - Dark Iorn dwarves customisation? We already can create them i think
    • Night elves: high bloodline - high responsibility. - High elves or Highborn or Nightborn....i highly doubt High Elves. Highborn do look like Night elves. Nightborn have very unique models they are not simple Nightelves
    • Others: it's only the beginning! - so more customisation for the other races coming
    • Not all of us despise our children, and someday we will stand with them shoulder to shoulder. - Vrykul. The start of the humans was degenerated Vrykul who were saved by parents who didn't wanted to kill their offspring because King Ymiron said so

Horde:
    • Orcs: purity is the hope for redemption. - Brown Orcs
    • Undead: not only the humans became Forsaken. - Elven Forsaken?
    • Taurens: the winds of winter call us. - Taunka
    • Others: it's only the beginning! - so more customisation for the other races coming
    • You are not the Horde without us. - This one i can't get my head around. Orcs are the origin and backbone of the Horde. Ogres were the first none Orcs to be part of the Horde. Forest Trolls where their first ally on Azeroth

Zones:
    • Where did she go? Something is wrong. - uhh....
    • Our wisdom in these depths - under the sea....
    • Praise the god of the depths! - N'Zoth.....
    • Where did the bananas go? - Tel'Abim. Know for Tel'Abim Bananas
    • Is it possible to lose what has already been lost? - Kezan is thought to be lost.....
    • Let the Loa tell us the way. - Zandalar...
    • They say, it was a city under the city. But the deeper lies the more evil place. - No clue...
    • Where does the ruined way lead? - yeah....what?
    • Under the frozen ground, only death awaits you. Our brethren are also ready to meet you. - Northrend? Azjol-Nerub?
    • Ny’alota is a fairy tale for fools. - So, no Ny'alota
    • You were so close to touching the great. And you need to swim a little more. -no idea here
    Last edited by Enrif; 2017-08-22 at 11:04 PM.