Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No more jon jones in the octagon means everyone loses.

Just let the man smoke weed/snort cocaine and juice to the gills. Fighters have a short career anyway

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor McGregor View Post
    Rizin would be it
    That's the one! I remember listening to Joe Rogan and his bitch boy talking about how awesome it would be to just stack a bunch of Ubereems on a card.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    That's the one! I remember listening to Joe Rogan and his bitch boy talking about how awesome it would be to just stack a bunch of Ubereems on a card.
    they let this 'chick' fight old ladies half her size

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nataya View Post
    Busted again.
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    He's done. Spent years fucking around, finally comes back and is caught for fucking around again. Dana should just ban him.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    No more jon jones in the octagon means everyone loses.
    well apparently they found Turinabol in his system, some Cold War era shit. wtf. Turinabol is an illegal substance — and not just one that is banned for competition — and that there wouldn’t be much legitimate explanations on why it’s found in someone’s system.

“As far as (Turinabol), you’d have to go to a museum to find that. That’s not something that a person would take,” Sonnen said on the MMA Hour. “On the list of performance enhancers, it’s probably number 8 on the list. You might be thinking ‘8, that’s pretty good,’ well, there’s only about 10 substances on that list.”

According to Sonnen, if they caught Jones with Turinabol, USADA must have likely missed other substances he was taking along with it.

“To take that, you would traditionally take that in a stack,” he explained. “I don’t know what Jon did, I’m speculating off of what I’ve done. If they catch something like that, they missed the good stuff.

Brenden Schaub is claiming he took some steroid cocktail before the fight that makes a person ultra aggressive for an hour or so.. that is some fucked up shit . damn

well apparently they found Turinabol in his system, some Cold War era shit. wtf. Turinabol is an illegal substance — and not just one that is banned for competition — and that there wouldn’t be much legitimate explanations on why it’s found in someone’s system.

“As far as (Turinabol), you’d have to go to a museum to find that. That’s not something that a person would take,” Sonnen said on the MMA Hour. “On the list of performance enhancers, it’s probably number 8 on the list. You might be thinking ‘8, that’s pretty good,’ well, there’s only about 10 substances on that list.”

According to Sonnen, if they caught Jones with Turinabol, USADA must have likely missed other substances he was taking along with it.

“To take that, you would traditionally take that in a stack,” he explained. “I don’t know what Jon did, I’m speculating off of what I’ve done. If they catch something like that, they missed the good stuff.

Brenden Schaub is claiming he took some steroid cocktail before the fight that makes a person ultra aggressive for an hour or so.. that is some fucked up shit . damn
    yeah I'm not doctor but my understanding of the drug is that it is a quick acting steroid that increases strength/aggression etc that passes out of your system in a day or two. And that it couldnt be tested for in the blood but only urine.

I think they may have updated their testing to catch this drug and so Jons thought he would get away with it but with the new testing they got his sample on weigh ins where he was found out.

But what I dont understand is why he had it at weigh in testing, It would have been too early to get the boost for the fight so he must have been training with some shit too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    But what I dont understand is why he had it at weigh in testing, It would have been too early to get the boost for the fight so he must have been training with some shit too
    that is exactly what Joe Rogan was wondering

“This is a weird one because if he was taking what you describe as some short-acting, quick-leaving your system steroid that makes you aggressive, you have to ask how long was he doing this for?” he added. “Was he doing this during training? Did this amp him up? Did this help his work rate? Did this make him more aggressive and more confident in training. Did it add to his confidence when he was fighting? What is this? We don’t know.”

that is exactly what Joe Rogan was wondering

“This is a weird one because if he was taking what you describe as some short-acting, quick-leaving your system steroid that makes you aggressive, you have to ask how long was he doing this for?” he added. “Was he doing this during training? Did this amp him up? Did this help his work rate? Did this make him more aggressive and more confident in training. Did it add to his confidence when he was fighting? What is this? We don’t know.”
    I just don't get what could be in his head. His career is clearly over, he had to know it would be if he used substances. Even if he was just using this fast acting stuff in training, it's clearly on the list.
    For someone as gifted as he is, why every risk it. Hit the gym like everyone else, get your roids in the way off season and be clean around fight time.

It's not as if he needs the chemical help with Cormier. As good as fighter as he is, Jones simply out classes him.

The only question left is what the hell is going through Jones's mind.