Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    wow he uses this time to talk about argus lore... What a shit reveal this is
    Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    Boooooring
    You seem to be rolling high. Just stop typing. Thank you.

edit. Ion doesn't look really comfortable on big stage. Kinda puts the focus away from the presentation.

Must say 7.3 looks decent so far.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    I'm a grown man. 30 years old and I am married and have two kids. I loved that Hearthstone cinematic. Not only because it reminds me tons of Tangled's pub scene and it encompasses how we SHOULD feel when playing card/video games (which is HAVING FUN), but it was INSANELY well done.
    Would not surprise me one bit that the salty comments we are seeing in this thread are those in the teen bracket trying to act all mature and failing big time.. The funny thing is that when they do grow up they will realize what tools they were when they were younger..

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Velen going shadow? confirmed?

Deleted
    Well, at least we got a date

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Lol at all the people who said it wouldn't be 29
    Pretty much. Seems it is.

Looking forward to it personally.

Surpriiiiise...

Glad they're keeping the next expansion stuff for Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    Velen going shadow? confirmed?
    Np. But the fact he didn't retreat and decided that even with the Army of the Light being damaged, this would be the final stand showed that Illidan's little pep talk worked. Basically the whole "Stop being a pussy" to which the person responds with "I'm not a pussy" and sticks their finger in the electric socket to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Np. But the fact he didn't retreat and decided that even with the Army of the Light being damaged, this would be the final stand showed that Illidan's little pep talk worked. Basically the whole "Stop being a pussy" to which the person responds with "I'm not a pussy" and sticks their finger in the electric socket to prove it.
    Well Velen wasn't exactly as big of a pussy till the Cataclysm pre-event, where he suggested let's get the hell outta dodge when Deathwing awakened.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The snow effects in the stage area were pretty fucking cool.

The Mei short was pretty cool too.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So not even a single whisper on D3 then, that game really is dead.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing announced about Diablo...

Either something big at Blizzcon. Or, like I discussed with Devs at Blizzcon last year: RIP Diablo for now.

What kind of wet noodle presentation was that?

Who's in charge of this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Would not surprise me one bit that the salty comments we are seeing in this thread are those in the teen bracket trying to act all mature and failing big time.. The funny thing is that when they do grow up they will realize what tools they were when they were younger..
    I'm 30 and thought it was stupid. Opinions are opinions.

"BIGGEST GAMESCOM FOR BLIZZARD" my ass.

Where exactly was the big reveal?
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Deleted
    Awesome Diablo 3 content there

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Likely teens to 30 year olds thinking everything should be hardcore catered to them with no ounce of fun cause "Fun is for casuals" bs. Instead of just accepting that sometimes they will make things for families and children to enjoy.

The one thing that strikes me with all these videos from Monday and today is that Blizzard cinematic team is not only getting better, but is pumping out more and more content. It's just a matter of time before they do some sort of show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    What kind of wet noodle presentation was that?

Who's in charge of this shit.
    I agree, they didnt even showcase the new map for Overwatch, and they showed content for WoW that pretty much anyone that cares already knew about, heroes stuff they revealed monday.... Hearthstone was nothing but cringeworthy and pointless.

Dont get me wrong, the animations were gorgeous and well made, but I dont look to Blizzard reveal ceremonies for videos.....

This was a waste of a presentation and they just generated tons of negative hype for their company, they should've just not done one at all if this is all they had to bring.

Sure Blizzcon will be great, but... yeah, this left a bad taste in my mouth, didnt feel like it was blizzard at all.