Thread: So it's Argus

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

So it's Argus

Let's wait for Blizzcon guys

Hard luck and great trailer

Can you link me trailer?

Good trailer, but I care more about patch cinematic.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Blizzard for 3 more months of daily leaks.
    Space magic.

That was the worst trailer ever.

fucking lame
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    So . . . . . the next patch is the same patch as the last one but the zone is larger than the last. No new art, no new structures, time gated quest lines. LuLz.

WoW is absolute garbage now. I would be shocked it Ion isn't looking for a new job in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    So . . . . . the next patch is the same patch as the last one but the zone is larger than the last. No new art, no new structures, time gated quest lines. LuLz.

WoW is absolute garbage now. I would be shocked it Ion isn't looking for a new job in 2018.
    3 zones are in patch 7.3
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    3 zones are in patch 7.3
    Three zones that are actually one zone. . . . . they copied the landscape of the last patch and made a planet out of it. . . . this shit is weak as fuck.

Blizzard dropped the ball here. We've known about this content for the past month, if not longer. They should have discussed the future of WoW, rather than a patch that would be releasing the following week.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Worst trailer ever.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Deleted
    Gamescom 2017, Blizzard " ok let's talk about Datamined PTR datas from June"

Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    Blizzard dropped the ball here. We've known about this content for the past month, if not longer. They should have discussed the future of WoW, rather than a patch that would be releasing the following week.
    Yeah who cares that the last patch isn't out yet.... And you have your own convention in 2 months....

Last time Gamescon revealed an expansion HFC was already out... They needed to reveal it early... They also had Overwatch to talk about at blizzcon... This years blizzcon the wow expansion is the Big reveal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate being that guy but, I told you so.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I still don't see why'd you bother have a conference regarding this. Trailer was shit too, these "in-game" trailers look like absolute shit. Either make a cinematic or don't bother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    Gamescom 2017, Blizzard " ok let's talk about Datamined PTR datas from June"
    It isn't Blizzard's job to care about what datamined things you've seen.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    Gonna be a fun few months until Blizzcon on these forums...

Most people don't hang around forums, most people play the game and that's it. The announcement today was news to plenty of people.
    There's no NEED for them to "discuss the future of WoW" when the relevant future is Argus, and they can save the Expansion announcements for their own convention.

They didn't "drop the ball", they were never juggling it the way you people wanted them to in the first place...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    I still don't see why'd you bother have a conference regarding this. Trailer was shit too, these "in-game" trailers look like absolute shit. Either make a cinematic or don't bother.
    Because it is a big patch?

Deleted
    Guess i was wrong. No shame in admitting it. Once we have the reveal and the eventual release date for 8.0 we will know how it fits the pattern esablished so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post

The information for the patch has been out for months. What exactly did you want or expect that wasn't already public.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."