Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    This Overwatch animated short is like a Don Bluth movie, it rips your heart out early and hands it back to you at the end :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I like the twitter interaction with the Overwatch team:

COMMUNITY: Why do you make us cry like this, Blizzard?

OVERWATCH: What do you think Mei's fuel tanks are full of?

XD

Seriously though, I thought it was a pretty cool backstory. Although with how often cryotubes seem to fail in science fiction, I don't think I'd ever want to get in one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    But it just needed to be recharged, something she apparently had no difficulty with with a simple solar panel...
    Given the context of having just lost all her friends, it doesn't take much to start crying all over again.

I feel it is the weakest short for sure, but it was still awesome and the animation always blows me away. I honestly liked the Junkrat/Roadhog vid better though.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

I'm going to guess that she got upset about snowball much like why tom hanks gets upset when Wilson washes away. She had come to regard it as a person even if it wasn't. Also the solar panel was probably something she solved through necessity, "I'll take this panel off this and wire it to the pack." As it seems Mei does her best work when she needs to when a problem arises. It's the mother of invention after all.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    best part of the short: confirmation Mei has a normal, human female figure.
    thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal

But really you know the raging debate of whether mei is fat or not will go on with the weirdos

OT: I enjoyed it a lot. Kind of wish we had more screen time with the freezing blaster but it was a nice feel good short. Reminds me of Disney for some reason

I rather liked it. Would love for them to make an Overwatch movie in this art style.

15+ Year Old Account
    I liked this one. I want McCree next!

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I liked this one. I want McCree next!
    As much as I would like everyone to get a short, I'm pretty sure that people who already have a comic about them aren't gonna get one anytime soon, which also means McCree.

Dialogue kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Felt really... artificial?

But the plot was definitely strong. Just kind of... let down by the dialogue. It kind of felt like an amateur's genuine attempt at writing.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Snowflake is even more adorbs.

So you pair the most adorable human with the most adorable robot. That's like, math I'm too tired to do.
    lol this. I thought it was amazing and made me like Mei even more. Between this and the new Hearthstone one, I can't wait to see what they do in the future. Close to becoming a Disney like empire. All we need now is a Blizzard theme park

New theory, Mei died in those tubes along with her friends. But her soul made a deal with the devil...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Nice to get a 10 minute reminder of who best girl is.
    she's okay and all but tracer and merci are sexier looking... mei reminds too much of velma off scooby doo (shudders)
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396