Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I wish they gave Cho'Gall just a bit more utility with escaping stuns/roots. Something, he either dominates or falls flat typically.
    and then he cupped my balls...

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    And recently i've meet a serious cancerous group of two high diamond players who picked Medivh and Chen. I thought they were trolling, but they won the game, basically, without our assistance. Enemy literally couldn't lock them both down
    Yeah, that sounds very strong. The Medivh covers Chen's biggest weakness if they CC him, but if they don't, the Chen just murders the backline. Not to mention the portal mobility.

Butcher nerfs are because of low leagues (bronze, silver, gold) where i had "plesaure" to plat when i was learning ranked play. In this leagues people are simply so bad that they usually let butcher feed and dont focus him or cant counter draft him (arthas, bw, blinds, stuns etc)

There have been a couple of developer comments as a follow-up on this update.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    I think there's a bug in the way they nerfed the Chen Flying Leap talent. The talent's 1.15 value is set to be additive, not multiplicative; it just so happened that the old 1.2 value is also 20% of the 6 range, so the result was the same either way the modifier behaved. Now that they've lowered the value, it makes a difference, as obviously 6 + 1.15 = 7.15, not 6.9.

You, my friend, are correct. Great catch!
    When making this change I failed to change the type from 'Flat Modification' to 'Multiply Level Modification'. The incoming nerf to Flying Leap is much smaller than anticipated - will fix.
    So, since Chen's health has been nerfed (again) with this patch, is there any chance we could get some armor on Wandering Keg? I imagine peel and displacement is its intended design purpose, but it's totally unreliable for anything other than single picks or escapes now because of its propensity to get Chen blown up.

Oh, and if his health was nerfed because you noticed an inflation in winrate & survivability over the past couple weeks, it's because freshest ingredients is granting an extra globe for every friendly body in lane.

Also, he's been steady as the lowest winrate in QM (other than Medivh) because he's not classified as a bruiser. Please fix?

I can promise you that we keep a close eye on all our Heroes, Chen included. The Freshest Ingredients bug has been fixed in an upcoming patch and we are actively looking for other ways to increase his popularity without making him overbearing to play against!
    Hey! Arcane Orb's damage gains from distance will be multiplicative with Spell Power in the Kel'thuzad patch.