Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by 7eq View Post
    If you don't see that rogues are taken for their personal deff utility, how should anyone be able to respect your opinion? I certainly can't. Method raiders said in several interviews that their damage is fine and their survivability/cheese potential is op, while arms was absolutely insane in dps. In AoE burst situations sub can quite shine. But this burst is not coming from Shuriken-Combo. It's coming from shoulder, cloak+glaive trinket. The whole of Nighthold had adds > boss dmg priority. And Inquisition, Harjatan and KJ still have it. So why don't you reflect on your unshakeable "boss dmg most important by far" sentiment.
    Lol, do you think i'm retarded? Ofc many guilds are stacking rogues on avatar and KJ mainly for CoS and Cheath death shaningans, but if u really can't see how broken is shuriken combo on figths like misstress, i think that the one that's clueless here is you

Ps: who care about nigthold, this tier is all about Boss damage and, as i said before, the only boss with group of adds that must die asap is KJ (on inquisition, if your guild is half decent, and have no intention to pad for logs, barely any adds should spawn, while Harjatan is pretty much a loot pinata).
    Last edited by Halobob87; 2017-08-30 at 11:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    Lol, do you think i'm retarded?
    I'm not going to answer that.

You are plainly wrong about Shuriken-Combo. Idk how you think you are convincing by just throwing out those subjective claims. Rogue is like in 7th spot overall and you claim such nonsense. They werent top by far on boss damage, somebody always will be first, are you always going to cry out for nerfs there? As of 7.3, they aren't even top boss dmg anymore https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...dps&dataset=95 . But hey Shuriken-Combo is so damn op right.

I'm not going to answer that.

You are plainly wrong about Shuriken-Combo. Idk how you think you are convincing by just throwing out those subjective claims. Rogue is like in 7th spot overall and you claim such nonsense. They werent top by far on boss damage, somebody always will be first, are you always going to cry out for nerfs there? As of 7.3, they aren't even top boss dmg anymore https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...dps&dataset=95 . But hey Shuriken-Combo is so damn op right.

Linking overall boss damage for ToS dosn't prove anything in your favor, i suggest you to just check boss damage on misstress, Harjatan and host, maybe you will understand .

Btw, no reson to keep going on whit this nonsense. We're just going more and more off topic.
    Last edited by Halobob87; 2017-08-30 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    As a boomkin for almost a year now in Legion, I do hope Feral goes up like Sub did for example. Do hope AoE won't be present in 10/9 bosses in Argus.
    I'm actually getting offended when people ask me if I'm Balance because Feral is bad. They are discriminating and being specists(racists with spec).
    Yeah, Blizz was just being sadistic making ferals do the aoe/add challenge in the tower. =-(

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yeah, Blizz was just being sadistic making ferals do the aoe/add challenge in the tower. =-(
    I was actually comparing some logs for 7.3 to see how Ferals are now and it went like this:
    Goroth - ah nice cool cool, good stuff
    DI - ugh, this one is not fair
    Harja - ugh, this one is not fair
    Mistress - 3 times ugh, not fair
    Sisters - nice, I see some competition
    Host - ugh....more aoe

and tbh, if I reach 6-7/9M I don't even care about how are specs ) But yeah, first couple of bosses, Blizz dry raw fucked ST specs.

and tbh, if I reach 6-7/9M I don't even care about how are specs ) But yeah, first couple of bosses, Blizz dry raw fucked ST specs.
    Aren't Goroth, Inquisition (mostly), Harjatan, Mistress (a few adds), Sisters, Maiden, Avatar, and KJ basically single target fights? The only fight in there I'd call an add fight would be host.

Aren't Goroth, Inquisition (mostly), Harjatan, Mistress (a few adds), Sisters, Maiden, Avatar, and KJ basically single target fights? The only fight in there I'd call an add fight would be host.
    Inq on mythic is so much AoE, especially if you want to pad adds. I think the top guilds pad on purpose and entry level guilds spawn adds because they can't avoid torment that well. Doubt there is a huge middle ground, so DI is AoE imo.
    Harja is a lot of AoE on mythic with the sickly tadpoles where Booms shine like a diamond since those don't die in 2 seconds.
    Haven't done Maiden on mythic, but on HC is a lot of AoE too, especially if your comp has more ST than AoE specs.

Sisters and the rest except Host are ST yeah. Still most of the guilds won't get passed 5/9 (and that's a big IF they pass Sisters), and the first bosses that should be universal favor Balance 99.9%.

How are people finding feral since patch? too much for me to do for all my druids and haven't got to test my feral yet since had to tank start of this week on alt raid.

Idk with what kind of arms, boomkins and warlocks (even arcane mage) you played with. But any of those I play with will do 3 times the aoe damage on 4 mobs that a sub rogue does on one of those 4 mobs. Also, why is boss damage more valuable? On most aoe fights adds are the priority targets, meaning they have to die asap. Why would boss dmg be more valuable there?
    Which ToS fights have priority adds that need to die immediately? Harjatan and KJ? All the other fights(and even Harjatan) you can just passively cleave them, because they don't matter while killing the boss does.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't see that rogues are taken for their personal deff utility, how should anyone be able to respect your opinion? I certainly can't. Method raiders said in several interviews that their damage is fine and their survivability/cheese potential is op, while arms was absolutely insane in dps. In AoE burst situations sub can quite shine. But this burst is not coming from Shuriken-Combo. It's coming from shoulder, cloak+glaive trinket. The whole of Nighthold had adds > boss dmg priority. And Inquisition, Harjatan and KJ still have it. So why don't you reflect on your unshakeable "boss dmg most important by far" sentiment.
    Nobody brings rogue for burst AoE. They bring them for very high priority target damage(priority being the boss on most fights) while also being unkillable.

- - - Updated - - -

Except Feral was absolutely fine for the mage tower, you just had to change some talents and play decently.

- - - Updated - - -

Inq on mythic is so much AoE, especially if you want to pad adds. I think the top guilds pad on purpose and entry level guilds spawn adds because they can't avoid torment that well. Doubt there is a huge middle ground, so DI is AoE imo.
    Harja is a lot of AoE on mythic with the sickly tadpoles where Booms shine like a diamond since those don't die in 2 seconds.
    Haven't done Maiden on mythic, but on HC is a lot of AoE too, especially if your comp has more ST than AoE specs.

Sisters and the rest except Host are ST yeah. Still most of the guilds won't get passed 5/9 (and that's a big IF they pass Sisters), and the first bosses that should be universal favor Balance 99.9%.
    Mistress is a more or less pure ST fight(in terms of relevant damage) on mythic. You have to kill the adds at a specific time, which means you just tune your raid's passive cleave to the point where that happens without much active switching.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU