Lightbulb 3 questions about PvP

Hi guys!

I am just a regular PvE guy, dont know much about PvP just the basic stuff (like enter BGs :P).

So I got 3 questions:

1. I love this Enchanter’s Illusion - Glorious Tyranny, is there any way I could get it? How?

2. What is the best gear for PvP? I remember read somewhere saying that the stats no matter, use whatever I got with higher level.

3. Does the prestige level make me stronger/weaker (PvP wise oc)?

Thank you very much!!!!

1) I'm not sure, sorry.

2) It doesn't matter at all what stats are on your gear, you get stats based on your item level.

3) Prestige doesn't make you any stronger, but having all your honor talents is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlife View Post
    1) I'm not sure, sorry.

2) It doesn't matter at all what stats are on your gear, you get stats based on your item level.

3) Prestige doesn't make you any stronger, but having all your honor talents is important.
    Thanks for that, need only the answer for question 1 now tyvm!

Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post
    Thanks for that, need only the answer for question 1 now tyvm!
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Ench...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Tried that before ask here... did not find the answer
    Last edited by VeteranoNoob; 2017-08-26 at 08:58 PM.

Deleted
    I also read something about it being available in 7.3 if you earned it in MoP? But I got mine through RBGs, and they only mentioned arena, so I am wondering if anyone knows if I can get it on my toons having done mainly RBGs?

I have it on my heirlooms, but would like the illusion itself, anyone knows if that is possible or out of luck?

Hi guys!

I am just a regular PvE guy, dont know much about PvP just the basic stuff (like enter BGs :P).

So I got 3 questions:

1. I love this Enchanter’s Illusion - Glorious Tyranny, is there any way I could get it? How?

2. What is the best gear for PvP? I remember read somewhere saying that the stats no matter, use whatever I got with higher level.

Thank you very much!!!!
    1 - From the patch notes:
    Enchanter’s Illusion - Glorious Tyranny is now available to purchase from Prideful Gladiator vendors, for characters who earned Duelist: Season 14 or Duelist: Season 15.
    Enchanter’s Illusion - Primal Victory is now available to purchase from Warmongering Gladiator vendors, for characters who earned Duelist: Warlords Season 1, Duelist: Warlords Season 2, or Duelist: Warlords Season 3.

Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/20947822#1
    Last edited by Knolan; 2017-08-25 at 02:11 PM.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    1 - From the patch notes:
    Enchanter’s Illusion - Glorious Tyranny is now available to purchase from Prideful Gladiator vendors, for characters who earned Duelist: Season 14 or Duelist: Season 15.
    Enchanter’s Illusion - Primal Victory is now available to purchase from Warmongering Gladiator vendors, for characters who earned Duelist: Warlords Season 1, Duelist: Warlords Season 2, or Duelist: Warlords Season 3.

Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/20947822#1
    I don't get this. Why are players who earned Duelist Season 12 and Season 13 in MOP being excluded. Makes no sense at all. I feel anyone who got 2.2k+ should be able to get the tyranny enchant.

Sorry guys, but I still dont know if I start PvP now, I can get this illusion.

I dont know if I can get neither what do I need to do to get it :/

Please help me boyz, really new to PvP.

At some point it was 2k for the enchant, now I think it's 2.4k.

I liked it when ALL pieces had ratings on it, you could tell by looking at them if they were decent at a glance.
    Working on my next ban.

Sorry guys, but I still dont know if I start PvP now, I can get this illusion.

I dont know if I can get neither what do I need to do to get it :/

Please help me boyz, really new to PvP.
    No, you can not purchase it anymore unless you earned the duelist title back in MoP.

You can't get it anymore, the only way to get it was to get high rating in that specific season of the game.

The only thing that matters for gear is item lvl in legion.

Prestige i purely for cosmetic rewards, honor rank 1 - 50 matters the first time you do it but it's extremely quick to get done.

Thank you for those replies!!!

I was playing some PvP those last days and got a last question, hope u guys dont mind to answer.

How is the PvP reward works? I mean by that is, I played some BGs/Arenas, usually my drops are 860/865. The item level increases somehow or just random to get, lets say a 900 ilvl item?

So far my best item was a 880.

Thank you very much!!!