Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    4% flat buff is not enough to compensate. considering we are almost at the end of expansion no talent revamp/replacement is expected. Therefore, blizz have limited options. They can either buff Hati damage (both beastcleave and kill command) or revert back aotw thunderslash dmg prior to T21 set bonuses.

T21 set bonuses are also utterly thrash. Nothing exciting, 2 set bonus raw dmg buff, 4 set is replica of convergence of fates. I understand MM requires a higher skill level but that difference is not a reason for this sort of dps gap between 2 specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayagurcu View Post
    4% flat buff is not enough to compensate. considering we are almost at the end of expansion no talent revamp/replacement is expected. Therefore, blizz have limited options. They can either buff Hati damage (both beastcleave and kill command) or revert back aotw thunderslash dmg prior to T21 set bonuses.

T21 set bonuses are also utterly thrash. Nothing exciting, 2 set bonus raw dmg buff, 4 set is replica of convergence of fates. I understand MM requires a higher skill level but that difference is not a reason for this sort of dps gap between 2 specs.
    the 4% flat buff is PURELY to balance out the crucible and in no way has anything to do with 7.3.5 balancing (aka Raid balancing)...

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    the 4% flat buff is PURELY to balance out the crucible and in no way has anything to do with 7.3.5 balancing (aka Raid balancing)...
    Given that BM scaling is so terrible you can see 945 relics losing to 915 ones, I'm not sure 4% is enough just for that, though.

But you're right, the Crucible is a big part of the first tuning pass. Let's hope it doesn't become the only one before raid.

I just don't understand the hate aimed at bm, instead of getting behind people who want to play bm a lot of people just aim scorn at them instead - why, surely its in everyone's best interest if all spec perform well and all spec are enjoyed too. instead bm gets loads of hate with the tag that because its easy it shouldn't do good damage and again, why? My stance is what is the point in 3 specs if only one is preforming so instead of pouring scorn on player who try to play a game they like in way they like, poor scorn on blizzard and get them to properly balance specs as a unified front

Quote Originally Posted by Stormmantis View Post
    I just don't understand the hate aimed at bm, instead of getting behind people who want to play bm a lot of people just aim scorn at them instead - why, surely its in everyone's best interest if all spec perform well and all spec are enjoyed too. instead bm gets loads of hate with the tag that because its easy it shouldn't do good damage and again, why?(...)
    Because people like to feel superior to others.

Just shrug it off and play whatever you want.