Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    500k for a mount you can't use in relevant content, oh blizzard...
    You know you can use flying mounts in non-flying zones, right? Flight is just replaced with the standard jumping animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    You know you can use flying mounts in non-flying zones, right? Flight is just replaced with the standard jumping animation.
    I'm gonna buy a helicopter to tow it around town with a truck.

Don't understand why the hell they would lock the Mount both behind a 500k Gold Sink AND Exalted Reputation. Seems excessive. Whatever happened to actually being rewarded for getting Exalted?
    Last edited by Katsutomai; 2017-08-25 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Well that isn't ideal. You can see the correct version of that animation with MountSpecial.
    That is one of the coolest mount specials so far!
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I just spent 700k on 5 months of wow tokens. Don't know if this mount is worth ~$40.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I'm willing to bet you have all that gold left over from WoD when making gold was broken as fuck. Right now it's hard as hell to make gold. Also, Blizzard is pretty much telling people on RP servers to go fuck themselves.
    Making gold in Legion is FAR more broken than WoD ever was.

I have 12 max level toons, 8 of which only ever get played when they run out of resources. Between all my toons I net 250-350k gold per month off of a phone app...

At least in WoD I had to correctly set up my followers and spend months trying to get full collections of ones with gold perks and characters needed to actually be logged into every day (took like 15 minutes). In Legion they just needed to be max level, have blue or epic items, and I needed to install an app on my phone that takes 7-8 minutes per day to use.

I do have ~2 million left over from WoD. I also have some 6 million I've made between missions, emissaries, and world quests in the first year of Legion.
    Last edited by Fritters154; 2017-08-25 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post

I have 12 max level toons, 8 of which only ever get played when they run out of resources. Between all my toons I net 250-350k gold per month off of a phone app...

At least in WoD I had to correctly set up my followers and spend months trying to get full collections of ones with gold perks and characters needed to actually be logged into every day (took like 15 minutes). In Legion they just needed to be max level, have blue or epic items, and I needed to install an app on my phone that takes 7-8 minutes per day to use.

I do have ~2 million left over from WoD. I also have some 6 million I've made between missions, emissaries, and world quests in the first year of Legion.

Legion followers and setup takes more time.

In Draenor, I had 33 max level characters with maxed out garrisons, making gold, full rosters of followers, getting resources to continue going from clicking a box in the Garrison. Those characters never left the Garrison.

In Legion, I've setup 12 characters, 3 of whom still ain't got fully leveled followers, and I constantly have to keep bringing them into the world in order to gather resources to keep their order hall missions running. COULD I have 33 characters again running missions? Yes, but it'd take a hell of a lot more time spent and maintenance than it ever EVER did in Draenor. I made much more gold doing nothing from Garrisons, than I am in Legion keeping up 12 characters with maxed out Order Hall features. I still make more than enough, but inflation and gold costs have gone up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I'm done with this game. They keep adding RNG bags with RNG rewards to keep you log in every single day (to get the MAU/DAU and other crap up since they refuse to show sub numbers anymore).
    I was already playing less and less the last couple of weeks, but keeping the same forumula for everything burns people out and pushes them away.
    I don't have numbers to back this up, this is all my personal opinion (else I'll get flamed again by edgy's here) but from what my friends tell me, what I see ingame activity-wise it's exactly the way I just explained.
    Shame I can't find motivation/satisfaction anymore in something which I used to look forward to everyday to play ...
    Thank you D3 team.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Ok I'm done with this game. They keep adding RNG bags with RNG rewards to keep you log in every single day (to get the MAU/DAU and other crap up since they refuse to show sub numbers anymore).
    I was already playing less and less the last couple of weeks, but keeping the same forumula for everything burns people out and pushes them away.
    I don't have numbers to back this up, this is all my personal opinion (else I'll get flamed again by edgy's here) but from what my friends tell me, what I see ingame activity-wise it's exactly the way I just explained.
    Shame I can't find motivation/satisfaction anymore in something which I used to look forward to everyday to play ...
    Thank you D3 team.
    I've only got one cache mount which was the shitty highmountain one and the worthless toy from the wardens. I've been farming them for so long now and still haven't got another mount. It is driving me insane with how much of an RNGfest this expansion is. I mean, I definitely find it to be the most enjoyable expac in terms of content but it's got really bad with RNG. Farming is apart of the game, and I get that, but let me just farm a certain amount of rep to get the mount ffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    I've only got one cache mount which was the shitty highmountain one and the worthless toy from the wardens. I've been farming them for so long now and still haven't got another mount. It is driving me insane with how much of an RNGfest this expansion is. I mean, I definitely find it to be the most enjoyable expac in terms of content but it's got really bad with RNG. Farming is apart of the game, and I get that, but let me just farm a certain amount of rep to get the mount ffs.
    People will say it's optional indeed, but the RNG tied into every aspect of the game is what makes it tiresome and unpleasant.
    I wouldn't mind getting to Exalted and spend 500k on a Mount, hell I'd even do Orgri'La-ish dailies all over again if that's what it takes, but the way things are now I'd rather quit playing instead of walking a treadmill which speeds up every Patch.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

The only way you're making 500k is if you sell tokens or do absolutely nothing but play the AH all god damned day every day. It's really fucking stupid to make another fucking gold sink mount.
    im at 300k off doing 7 emissaries a month

Does Anyone know if they removed the Recipe : Astral Mana Potion http://www.wowhead.com/item=152620 . I know it was on ptr for awhile but i havent seen them post it recently anywhere

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I'm gonna buy a helicopter to tow it around town with a truck.
    helicopters don't have legs.

kk this mount price is bullshit - blizzard isnt even trying to pretend that its not a way to sell 2 tokens to people wanting this - they hsould have just put it in shop for price of 40 euro and dont pretend this isnt a store mount :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    It's cool looking, but I'd rather buy three months of free game time than a mount.
    7 Mil here and still making some money on top of the 240K Token.

All i do is the Primary Profession WQs on 8 characters every 2 days, as all of them have two Gathering Professions.

And ofcourse i play the Facebook Game as i did in WoD, which made me 4 Mil :P

Setting up followers isn't that bad, esp with the 880 armor item coming tuesday. Get a mage, lock, dh, dk, warrior and pally to 110, then take the free WQ item every 18h. That will take care of your resources. Once you get followers to 850, you'll start getting the gold missions that give 1500 bonus.

I'm willing to bet you have all that gold left over from WoD when making gold was broken as fuck. Right now it's hard as hell to make gold. Also, Blizzard is pretty much telling people on RP servers to go fuck themselves.
    You'd lose that bet, hint I told you how I made my gold in the post you replied to.

Deleted
    The only way you're making 500k is if you sell tokens or do absolutely nothing but play the AH all god damned day every day. It's really fucking stupid to make another fucking gold sink mount.
    BS..I barely logging in for raiding and some little alt playing and I have over 2 million....and no, i`m not selling tokens and i have no clue about "play the ah..."
    Frankly...doing 4 wq for emissiary 500g with champion (giving 125g/wq....doing let`s say 10 quick ones (i hate when it takes longer than 3-4 minutes) 1250g without too much effort..plus the gold from the chest...2k in 30 minutes....and this is the most basic and not too efficient way for gold...

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post

But you have to understand that not everyone actually does that or have the time or will to do it. And from my experience having 40+ 110 doing the class hall grind, resources are always a concern and running world quests is the most tedious and time consuming activity you can do in wow. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Hellllllll yes!
    I <3 JK Rowling.