BM Legion and Beyond

I am trying to get a collective going on class dev forums because why not " thats what its for right" about the direction of the spec and lores inane comment about BM
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...?page=1#post-2

As how it currently stands things do not Look good for BM again in Antorus or come the Crucible. so I am trying to collect any and all voices to gather a general consesus about what they think about the spec, how do they feel about the play style things like that.

TLDR shameless thread advertisement for a spec I enjoy trying to outsource for more opinions.

As far as beyond goes I can't wait for Hati to die and be forgotten.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

What they should do is just say fuck all reasoning and go with the Diablo 3 way of balancing abilities.

AKA EVERYTHING scales with weapon damage, no more attack power scaling abilities. Your weapon should be the number 1 priority as a DPS. Yet many weapon DPS based specs(Melee/Hunters) are cucked by weapon iLvl meaning nothing.

Specs like BM and WW have to be constantly buffed to stay even mid-pack because other specs gain triple or more times the benefit from 1 weapon iLvl.

Deleted
    Not really sure, where you get your info that BM looks bad for Antorus since the only thing we know is the set bonusses and even they aren't final.
    But I agree that scaling is really bad for BM and for SV as well. I mean I get way more value out of any of my stats as MM compared to BM/SV, while BM doesn't even really get much from weapon iLvls.