1. #1
    Scarab Lord gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    4,017

    Why the servers gotta be down?!?!?

    I get done with school work and want to go play some FF14 and the damn servers are offline. Its like the world hates me or something......

  2. #2
    Epic!
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dual US/Canada
    Posts
    1,678
    Yes, but Eden when it comes back up.

  3. #3
    Scarab Lord gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    4,017
    Sadly I'll probably be in bed by the time they come back up lol

  4. #4
    Epic!
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dual US/Canada
    Posts
    1,678
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Sadly I'll probably be in bed by the time they come back up lol
    They're generally pretty good about timing their downtime so that the servers go down the moment you're free to game, and come back up right after you need to head to bed.

  5. #5
    Scarab Lord gaymer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    4,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    They're generally pretty good about timing their downtime so that the servers go down the moment you're free to game, and come back up right after you need to head to bed.
    lol I noticed that about SWTOR too. WoW tends to always do the Tuesday morning at either 2/3 am until noon or they'll do 5/6am and only down for an hour at the most. Except patch day which is usually servers go down at midnight or 2am and don't come back up until an hour after your raid was schedule to start.

  6. #6
    Yeh this pisses me off as well. I get that they are a Japanese company but like... can't they do rolling maintenance?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Yeh this pisses me off as well. I get that they are a Japanese company but like... can't they do rolling maintenance?
    It was a 1GB update with new Content. Rolling maintenance doesn't work for that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •