Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Reza2001 View Post
    If it was ranked , Sure I could buy that sentence but since it was QM and QM is meant for fun/trying/being non-serious ... Nope , having fun means basically winning the game , rekting some noobs etc And being on the losing side means torture , Specially when you can't do anything to save your team8s
    Diamond+ do have mental issues , This is a fact (I've experienced it almost every game , Keep bitching about other's plays at the end of game , Check their profile BOOM DIAMOND)
    This aside how do you know they don't report ?

- - - Updated - - -

If everything was reportable , we all would be silenced in about 1 month of trying the game for the first time
    And why do you lose? Why is it torture?
    Because people don't try, because people aren't being serious, because people use the excuse "just for fun" to justify how garbage they are at the game. How is winning not fun? Why even bother playing at all if you don't want to win? It's the meaning of a game, to win it.

Go figure what you should be doing yourself then you can demand it of others. I don't expect them to report you because they were just trying to get under your skin with insults. It's not a reportable offense, so why do you worry?

- - - Updated - - -

How does the report system work anyways ? Like if you have feed , and you got reported for feeding , The GM checks your replay log to see if you have fed or not ?
    OR
    If you have trash talked , and you get reported for trash talking , The GM checks your chat log ? I always though it works this way . Correct me if I'm wrong
    It's mostly automated. Enough repeated reports equals punishment.
    I've talked so much shit in HotS and I've only ever been punished once for it. If you do get punished, especially if you're punished severely, you've REALLY worked on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    And why do you lose? Why is it torture?
    Because people don't try, because people aren't being serious, because people use the excuse "just for fun" to justify how garbage they are at the game. How is winning not fun? Why even bother playing at all if you don't want to win? It's the meaning of a game, to win it.

Go figure what you should be doing yourself then you can demand it of others. I don't expect them to report you because they were just trying to get under your skin with insults. It's not a reportable offense, so why do you worry?

- - - Updated - - -

It's mostly automated. Enough repeated reports equals punishment.
    I've talked so much shit in HotS and I've only ever been punished once for it. If you do get punished, especially if you're punished severely, you've REALLY worked on it.
    I think you got it wrong ... Sure I play for fun , But that doesn't mean I wasn't even trying , Hitting buttons like fucking hard just to save your teammates is not "non-serious"
    And yeah I've had the same punishment as you , Talk shit and get silenced ... Once , Ofc this happened after 2 years

I think you got it wrong ... Sure I play for fun , But that doesn't mean I wasn't even trying , Hitting buttons like fucking hard just to save your teammates is not "non-serious"
    And yeah I've had the same punishment as you , Talk shit and get silenced ... Once , Ofc this happened after 2 years
    I've never been silenced. I got a 2 day ban, as I recall. But never silenced.

I think it started when Zeratul got his last major rework. It's necessary to report people...
    This world can have but one emperor!

Play with chat off till you get some good mmr in the game mode you want to participate in.

Honestly you'll have a better time and if you actually get muted then it is really easy to proof since you can't even see chat to begin with.

If i get ranked or unranked games where nobody plays a support or tank on purpose, my chat is off and i just make the best of it what doesn't mean it's a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I've never been silenced. I got a 2 day ban, as I recall. But never silenced.
    Didn't knew there was a "ban" system , Though it is just Silence ...