Thread: Game over?

Game over?

ok thanks for the thoughts. If there's a gap, might as well wait since sub ended. And try out some new games. Pvp was fun.
    Last edited by Wuuzikli; 2017-09-15 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionjah View Post
    My wow subscription just ended. Is it worth resubbing in this dire moment? I don't like playing when there is a major gap of just doing things over and over back again. Also there is Destiny 2 and Overwatch that seems to be taking all the fun.

I know 7.3 is quite new. Argus quest line. Gearing up, but there will always be better gear out there. And the new raid which is still not out.

So is there going to be a patch 7.4, or is the end of the expac after we are done raiding Argus?
    nobody knows

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz said in an interview with IGN that there wont be another raid for Legion.
    7.3.5 will open the last raid on Argus. after that, its, wait till next xpac

You answer yourself.
    If you dont like playing anymore, then there is nothing wrong in taking a break.
    No one here can tell you how to feel.

A 7.4 patch might come, or there might only be a small content patch to link this expac to the next... When mmo champ will know, you can see it on news board front page and decide if thats worth your time...

Madness will consume you!!!

Alright, thanks for the valued information.

There could be another patch with a bit of content, maybe not a raid. Then there will be the pre expansion patch. If you really don't like or want to do the current content, nothing forces you to do so. In fact you really don't need to play the game to get the content. You can watch all of it on a platform like YouTube or twitch. And if you don't care to watch, you can read about it in the wiki. Completely up to you.

You could also dark and pay for game time with gold, just a possible suggestion.

My wow subscription just ended. Is it worth resubbing in this dire moment? I don't like playing when there is a major gap of just doing things over and over back again. Also there is Destiny 2 and Overwatch that seems to be taking all the fun.

I know 7.3 is quite new. Argus quest line. Gearing up, but there will always be better gear out there. And the new raid which is still not out.

So is there going to be a patch 7.4, or is the end of the expac after we are done raiding Argus? Already feels like new content needs to come out again.
    Seriously, I can't even follow your train of thought/post and am not sure what you're even talking about.
    I think it's probably better for you to stay away.

Forever.

complete waste of time atm. anythingy you do in 2 months from now is going to be 10x more rewarding.right now is literally the most pointless period to do anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    The sim is correct, it isn't generally well known but war token really is a six thousand dps increase over deaths choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gearing up, but there will always be better gear out there.
    New gear will always come out. That's like asking if you should have dinner today, because there might be dinner tomorrow too. That's... kind of the game. Are you asking if 7.3.5 is the last patch of wow ever, and you just want to come back for the very last thing wow ever does, when no new gear comes out?

Already feels like new content needs to come out again.
    Not sure how you feel like 'new content needs to come out' when they've been providing new content pretty consistently, and there's still more coming O_o
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Sorry, any new content added, will still be WoW, and it'll still be made as new content for this MMORPG.

What's to not get. If nothing is out now then why waste 15.

What's to not get. If nothing is out now then why waste 15.
    Did you forget to log into your other account to post this?
    Why are you answering your own question?

Yes.
    Sounds like mmorpgs aren't for you. Chasing gear and repeating content is their entire premise.

Agreed, nothing new out it's practically just giving them free 15 and a month of wasted time slouching at the comp.

- - - Updated - - -

No, i just am not your average insane wow player. I build upon things. Not keep the same freaking route. Spice up your day. Destiny 2 looks really good.

Play Destiny 2, that's what I am doing the first Raid just released this week.

Its just the raid that is left to arrive, there could be more content coming but as of now thats gonna take a while. If your not impressed with 7.3 I'd recommend to just take a break and try out other games.

PvP in Legion fun lol???

Ya, if you think free kills, and skill not mattering is fun!!!

"Nice free kills there bro!!! You're the best!!!"

Everyone is the best in the World of Warcraft!!!

Skill is really not even a factor a lot of the time now!!!

*Rolls Eyes*
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-09-15 at 07:30 PM.
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"