10+ Year Old Account

Does anyone else feel like 2cp doesn't belong in QP?

I don't know about anyone else but its just cancer to me. I feel like QP gets 2cp a lot which can be very comp restrictive. 2cp is a terrible game mode with all of it's obnoxious choke points. I feel like I never see control or payload maps in QP and every 2cp feels like shit to play on if there are not enough tanks and the enemy team has a lot of firepower.

It's such a miserable game mode because of what it requires of attackers despite being "it's just a game bro" mode. Payload and control maps are a lot less comp restrictive and are generally a lot more fun to play.

Barring Volskaya Industries, which is probably the only 2cp that is any good... 2cp just feels like trash. I absolutely despise it.

2CP doesn't belong in much of anything. Waaay to many cases of the attacking team swarming and having a clear majority that should have won but end up losing the push not Because they were outplayed but simply because of stall tactics and the defending team's respawn being 5 ft away.

But the good thing is Blizzard realizes this and are still nerfing the defending team on longer lasting pushes.

10+ Year Old Account
    id just rather they got rid of it

i dont think it is bad in comp since the game was adjusted but it is just miserable being forced down a choke point. it really boxes players in and takes away their options. i dont think it would be so bad if maps became more like Volskaya Industries but Hanamura and Temple of Anubis are terrible maps.