Does anyone else feel like 2cp doesn't belong in QP?

I don't know about anyone else but its just cancer to me. I feel like QP gets 2cp a lot which can be very comp restrictive. 2cp is a terrible game mode with all of it's obnoxious choke points. I feel like I never see control or payload maps in QP and every 2cp feels like shit to play on if there are not enough tanks and the enemy team has a lot of firepower.

It's such a miserable game mode because of what it requires of attackers despite being "it's just a game bro" mode. Payload and control maps are a lot less comp restrictive and are generally a lot more fun to play.

Barring Volskaya Industries, which is probably the only 2cp that is any good... 2cp just feels like trash. I absolutely despise it.
    And while the cobras dance around your feet like you're a god
    It only takes one bite for you to realize you are not

2CP doesn't belong in much of anything. Waaay to many cases of the attacking team swarming and having a clear majority that should have won but end up losing the push not Because they were outplayed but simply because of stall tactics and the defending team's respawn being 5 ft away.

But the good thing is Blizzard realizes this and are still nerfing the defending team on longer lasting pushes.

id just rather they got rid of it

i dont think it is bad in comp since the game was adjusted but it is just miserable being forced down a choke point. it really boxes players in and takes away their options. i dont think it would be so bad if maps became more like Volskaya Industries but Hanamura and Temple of Anubis are terrible maps.
    And while the cobras dance around your feet like you're a god
    It only takes one bite for you to realize you are not